Reviews for Trade Mistakes
Cassie-011 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
wow I can see tom doing this too...because I cant seem him just letting her go and letting some other men step in and take her heart, hed be on a killing spree knowing someone else was with the one that could potently be the one he loved
user1905637 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Poor Tom.
hp fan chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
i loved this! so sad it made me tear a bit :( you are a great writer!
a flair 4 the dramatic chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Oh hell! I cried...this was so painfully wonderfully beautiful. Not every story has a happy ending & sometimes the stories with a sad ending has an ethereal beauty to it. The thought of what could have happened makes it feel so much alive.

And no, I don't feel that this was OOC at all, I could easily believe that our favorite dark lord may have done this for power. A sacrificial lamb, an offering made to quench the thirst for power. I really enjoyed the story, thank a lot!
a flair 4 the dramatic chapter 1 . 1/31/2012

Napoleon in Rags chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Excellent work! I loved the originality of the story story..it was so sad but somehow fitting for Tom's character. Thanks for sharing :)
mele32 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
just wanted to say this was a great story, it also made it awsomer when you combined one of my favorite characters with one of my favorite songs. so that all i wanted to say, it was very good.
NikiCee chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Aww. It made me tear up a bit. It's sad how it turned out... But, I guess that's how it is. Great story! :D
marinapanic chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I absolutely loved it! I didn't think tom was OOC at all! veryy good! :) it made tears come to my eyes :P
Petra Nadhi chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I loved this!, It really showed Tom as a person, I mean he couldn't have been all dark lord all the time, he was still a teenager at one point, but the think that attracted me to this is PANIC AT THE DISCO ~ love them soooo MUCHHHH! Even tho trade mistakesisnt my gave song on their new album, it's still awesome, I'm happy with their new stuff their last album sucked, the one b4 that is the best album EVAHHH, lol b4 I get carried away, good day lol.
Yunak chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
this is a great tom fafiction i just wanna say that u kept Tom in character, i totally could see this happening in the canon.