Reviews for Kyou Kara Anata Wa Tsuru Desu
chibitomodachi chapter 46 . 1/4
Can't wait for the next chapter! Wonder what Sephiroth and Angeal's reactions will be.. Update soon!
Yana5 chapter 46 . 1/3
PleiadesWolfe chapter 46 . 1/3
Will Cloud be able to tell Sephiroth and Angeal before Johnny causes too much trouble?
LunarCatNinja chapter 46 . 1/3
I love it! I wish Cloud luck with Jonny... Crazy that he is.
Kuroya.Phantom.In.Darkness chapter 45 . 1/1
MOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE!
Momma Lici chapter 45 . 12/28/2016
*flails all over* an update on one of my favorites! Eeeeeeeeee~! And it's so funny! Poor Teno. He'll survive. Mostly.
SleepyMangaHead chapter 43 . 12/27/2016
I remember reading a manga called Love Monster that revolves around the myth of the White Crow. And just like Cloud said the story had a lot missing from what actually happened. What no one knew was that the Demon King was actually the White Crows lover and when she was captured he went insane and tried to wipe out everyone else in order to protect her. In grief the White Crow used all the magic in her wings to defeat him and bring back his sanity, but the wish was so powerful that she not only lost her wings but also her life. In the manga, that's the version of the story that is mentioned, happily however it doesn't happen in 'real'(manga) life, and the main characters wind up much happier.
Yana5 chapter 45 . 12/27/2016
LunarCatNinja chapter 45 . 12/27/2016
Ha! I wish them luck. Seems Reno might need it. X3
Rayen.Gray chapter 45 . 12/27/2016
Thanks for the chap.
Quick edit.
"And what make do you think..."
Was probably meant to be:
"made you" or "makes you"

~Ray
PleiadesWolfe chapter 44 . 12/24/2016
I don't think you'll regret telling them either Cloud and Seph could definitely protect you better if he knew.
TyrantChimera chapter 44 . 12/21/2016
Need to do reviews more, ugh! Anyways, niely done! I can see you're having a time getting these out, but good on you for powering through!
LunarCatNinja chapter 44 . 12/21/2016
I love it! I'm glad Cloud is considering to tell Seph and Geal.
Yana5 chapter 44 . 12/20/2016
Thanks for the update. :)
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 43 . 12/20/2016
lol, zack sure is an interesting guy. I look forward to reading more :)