Reviews for Kyou Kara Anata Wa Tsuru Desu
lala32903 chapter 60 . 8/29
hnnnnnnnnnn
knightessjg chapter 58 . 8/8
Honestly, Johnny is such a yandere.
LunarCatNinja chapter 60 . 7/29
I love it! Cloud was being cute this chapter!
CallmeCrazylol chapter 60 . 7/29
Moving. The writers worst enemy.
Yana5 chapter 60 . 7/29
TyrantChimera chapter 60 . 7/29
cheeky sephy
PleiadesWolfe chapter 60 . 7/29
Cloud will be embarrassed when he wakes up but you know he's going to like it too
Concorde8 chapter 59 . 6/20
Gee, 59 chapters! Thank you SO much for all the effort you've put into writing them!
I love the way the ASGZC relationship is progressing. The changes are starting to get more noticeable, yay! I like how you made their dynamic more realistic by not rushing things. And thanks for filling up the spaces of the progression with a great plot! I appreciate that you gave monster characteristics an actual part in it. It's turning out awesome. And there's so much of potential for Cloud's wings, gaaah, I can't wait to see what's to come!
You're mastering the intrigue! The story makes me feel like there's always some sort of foreboding shadow looming over Cloud. (*Cough*Hojo and Johnny*cough*) I don't think those two will stop causing trouble without a fight (even though Hojo has not physically appeared yet). I hope everything will turn out ok. I hope Cloud'll pass. I think he will.
Anyhow, I hope we will be soon presented with the gift of the 60th chapter. Your writing skills have really developed and this story has too. I know this takes time, but I would be very glad to see it developed even further! No rush, though. I'm already really glad that you've come to write the 59th chapter. :)
Thanks for all the work! Keep it up!
deaththecripple chapter 59 . 6/2
This is a great story, I'm loving your writing and where you're going with the plot. As someone who has pretty much zero idea how she was dragged into yet another fandom she has no reference point for, you explain the final fantasy characters and concepts well enough to not leave me lost and I thank you for that, as well as the time you've obviously put into this fic. Thanks, and I'll be excited to read whenever you come out with the next chapters!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 59 . 5/29
Glad Cloud made it out okay
LunarCatNinja chapter 59 . 5/29
I love it! I'm glad Cloud did so well!
LunarCatNinja chapter 58 . 5/29
I love it! I hope Johnny gets taken down a couple pegs or five.
TyrantChimera chapter 58 . 5/29
Your pace puts others to shame. It's nice to see Belias getting some time in the limelight though!
Yana5 chapter 58 . 5/29
great update
PleiadesWolfe chapter 1 . 5/29
I hope Johnny tries to do something in front of an instructor that gets him thrown out