Reviews for Sometimes It Doesn't Go As Planned
love the story
please write another chapter or two, u gatto
MissZelda296 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Why you no write moar. Please continue this fic, it grabbed my attention as I was scrolling through and the first three chapters had me on the edge on my seat, literally. You've gotta write more please? Happy little camper if you do :) 3 xox
GreenEyes09 chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
great story
FlamMabel chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
I'm enjoying your story, but at times I'm finding it hard to follow the dialogue regarding who is speaking. Maybe if you separated the paragraphs a bit with the speech, it might be a little easier to read.

Interested in reading more though. The premise is intriguing.
francis2 chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Great story. I didn't quite get who these people are and why they can just kidnap Steve. And what is his expertise now? Is he a kind of spy? I didn't understand that part.
highonscifi chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
This is a very good story and I am looking forward to the rest of it!

However, I know that English isn't your primary language and would suggest that you try to find an English-speaking beta reader to help you with grammar and sentence structure. It would make your already wonderful story idea just that much better!

Just a constructive criticism-I still love the story and can't wait for the next chapter!
shirik chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
wow! u don't stop to surprise me! can't wait for more! tnx
shirik chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
looks very interesting! keep on the good job!tnx
FlamMabel chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Sounds like this story has potential. Look forward to reading more. I do like stories that allow Steve to truly be the SEAL that he is. Is there going to be any whumpage?
EarthToAlex chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
So far this sounds like a very good story. I can't wait to read more. Can I just ask, why is Steve on his own for the mission? Will that come up in a future chapter?

Is there going to be any whump in this? I hope there is. I love Steve whump :)

Looking forward to more,

Alex xx
francis2 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This might turn out a great story. The banter is good, but I'm not sure yet what kind of mission this will be, and without the team it might not be much fun. You can write more and convince me...
shirik chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
first- i think you can be confident with your story. it started very well and it also has the hanging question -if steve survive without his back up. more- i'll write u in a private message

i hope u'll update soon tnx
bia1007 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Great start and I'd love to see where this is going, you just have to continue :))
Twigster chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Sounds like a great story. I would love to see how it unfolds.