Reviews for Daddies
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
this is beautiful
Kunoichi21 chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
This was super cute and adorable! And wow. Totally plausible. Also, the angry-sex-turned-loving-sex was great. I love how Cloud was like, "We suck at fighting." xD

What to read next, hmm?
kyos.minion chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Uhm...I love this story...really I do. But...question? How does Leon take a picture of Cloud and Yuna if his phone died earlier? I get it's cute. I find it BEYOND adorable...just...*confused*
Neryma chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
This was a very sweet story. I had my doubts about Yuna, but she ended up beings such a sweetiepie. Also Leon as a single dad is something I could get used to. Also I love domestic and not overly complicated relationships, and you just made the winning fic with this. If you ever write something samiliar you will defenitely have my support.
NightFlowerLuv chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
Fuck.

That probably gave me diabetes.

...

NightFlowerLuv chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Friggin d'aaaaaaaawwwwwwww...

Cute as frig, man...
SaphireMarieKnight chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
That was incredible. I wish there was a sequel.
Lightmare chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Oh my! I love this fic. The writing, plot and general flow of this fic is just amazing! And such a unused idea of a single father finding love, and balanceing a child and unsupporting family(s). I completely forgot about these kinds of storys and how crazy funny and intriguing they are. At one point I completely convinced myself that you two were single parent daddys. (Honestly wouldn't be surprised if you were!) If your not than you ether know some or did a crazy amount of research! Anyway, my point being that this is a very realistic and awesome fic, GO SINGLE DADDYS EVERYWHERE! _
kyos.minion chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
This was fantastic. It was really well written and minimal grammar errors so my grammar nazi was very quiet. The plot was really cute and I just LOVE the idea of Squall as a single parent. It's seriously just adorable. Lots of the lemon was fun. The moms...yeah...don't like them. Really want to kick them. I'm also happy that we got to see Zack. 3

Anyway...you wouldn't happen to be making a sequel with the twins would you? . XDDD
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
This was so adorable! Thank you for adding an epilogue! ;w; -glomps the amazing artist who wrote this- I hope you don't mind being glomped. XD It was just so fabulous. The details and into the backstories. I was grinning at small things, like learning that you made Cloud and Zack brothers and Sora was one of their kids, which made me wonder about Roxas, so I started grinning and giggling like a spazz when that was mentioned.

I did feel so bad for both of them about their parents. Honestly, I wanted to cry because it was Yuna's birthday so it should have been a happy day but it wasn't for those two reasons. DX Anywhoodles (yes, I ramble ;), this story was amazing! You really should do a sequel. :3
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Awww, and they said 'I love you' Finally. Yuna, was as always one of the main cutest things in this story. Can't get enough of her. Even if it would mean more Cloud and Leon, I wouldn't want her to to not be in this story. ;w;
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Aww, they finally told Yuna and her reaction was precious! w It's official. I want to adopt your version of little Yuna. :3 Along with Cloud and Leon. XD
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Leon won't screw up! Things are going so perfect; you're writing things so perfectly! ;w; Once again, little Yuna...d'awwwww, I want to adopt her, seriously! :D
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
All that kissing, I'm already putty! ;W; And I know Leon and Cloud will be for one another too. XD And little Yuna is already adorable! Her pout's melted me just like it has Cloud. You've done such a cute job so far.