Reviews for Family Feud
shortiebirdytimbit chapter 1 . 3/24
YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY
Links1467 chapter 1 . 3/18
I love Ares! If that's how he talks in the books I might have to read them
AncientTide chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
This is hilarious. I love it! WHERE IS THE SEQUEL
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Oh my god that was hilarious! XD
Big fan chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This needs another part, hopefully exploring on Ares and Aphrodite's suggestions. Please?
Goth Albino Angel chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
And a wonderful sequel to boot. Chiller!
mendesana chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
nice
kapuis chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Very good I like the stories on Clarisse and Annabeth and I really like the conversation between Annabeth, clarisse and their parent especially Ares.
I would like a sequel of this story or another fic with this pairing.
newdailyphase chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This review stands for all of your Annabeth/Clarisse fics. I just wanted to say that I have honestly read all of your fics about five times each! There's not enough Annabeth/Clarisse fics out there and I hope when the second movie comes out you'll be inspired to write more as they have actually cast someone to play Clarisse this time!
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Lol, i'd forgotten about this one. Totes miss your offerings to the PJO fandom. Will 5here be more when SoM comes out?
lalagirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
wow
Mywingsarecooler chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Love it!
Nathalie chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I have loved all the stories so far with Annabeth and Clarrise. I was wondering if you will write a story about them using Ares advice?
Jeanne chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Lol worthy! Very much hoping to see more posted, even if it's been a while.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This is very very good. all three of them are but where's the one that is after this? I want to see them doing it. That they are so nice to each other but also hot when together is good. They will be together long.