Reviews for Redemption
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 13 . 1/6
I just read your story, it is actually very good.
BabalooBlue chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
Oh, this was brilliant! I got hooked, so I had to finish it in one sitting - missed making dinner because of it, so everyone in the house had to go hungry for a while! But no matter, it was SO worth it!

I was never happy with how Cuddy dropped House but you've made things better now.

I love the interaction between House and Rachel, very sweet.

Great story, goes straight to favourites!
lin12344 chapter 13 . 11/18/2012
Great story
HouseMDforever chapter 13 . 10/11/2012
Wow! I can't say enough about how good this was, seriously. It was excellent, heart breaking/warming, had me crying and smiling... overall, awesome job!
HouseMDforever chapter 10 . 10/11/2012
Crying hardcore right now! I adore this!
HouseMDforever chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
SO CUTE! SO CUTE! SOOOOOO CUTE!
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
This is powerful! Weird, my first fanfic started with a car crash, too. XD Anyway, this is super intense!
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
NO NO NO! But he angled the car away, and that's so... but...
Okay, you've got me hooked already.
ViolettBlack chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
If this is the penultimate chapter, when do we get the next / last chapter?
JafryD chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
beautiful
OldSFfan chapter 13 . 6/5/2012
Gorgeous story.
AleTheHOUSEwife chapter 13 . 1/8/2012
I had missed the end of this story for some reason... But it was oh-so worth it. A lot worth it. I think I got goosebumps in several parts of the chapter, most of all when House was pushing Rachel on the swing. It wasn't the most intense scene, but it was just so real I could visualize it and it made me tear up a bit imagining House in a wheelchair pushing the little girl like a real father. It was tender. And of course, the end was flawless: low-profile in a smart way, very well written. I loved it, and I seriously hope Cuddy doesn't screw things up again :P
UniqueTeen chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
Wow... are you gonna update this? You should, seriously! I love all your House fics, especially this one; as it portrays house brillantly. I am really hoping for an update from you soon.

UT
A-Lifetime-Of-Regret chapter 13 . 10/10/2011
All your stories are wonderful, but we just keep coming back to this story. It's absolutely beautiful, extremely heartfelt and downright heart-wrenching. Please write that final chapter as this awesome story deserves to be brought to closure.
HousianVoices chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
Angst at its best. It's difficult to contain the emotions - Houses helplessness and his frustration at being so powerless and unable to help Rachel, especially bad for someone as troubled as he - in a chapter like this, but you pulled it off completely. Beautifully told yet again.