Reviews for The Road Not Taken
Kimmie2445 chapter 6 . 6/11
Love this story. Wishing you would update. Thank you for all you do.
Its amazing to me how cold hearted your Bella is. She lost her children!, and her husband!, and shes hopeful for a relationship with Edward already?... No grief over her kids at all
tabby chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
Where is the rest? What happens? Do Bella and Edward get a HEA? What happens to Bella's boys?
magmom4 chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
This is a strange ending.
magmom2 chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
It's been a year since this chapter. Am I to understand that you have no intention of finishing it?
teambellaedward chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
Lady Dragona chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
I love how the treaty saved the newborn werewolf/vampire hybrid. I also am enjoying the building relationship between Bella and Edward. SO glad to see this story up again.
Zapphe chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
You obviously are a good writer but unfortunate I dont like the turn out of the story and the fact that Bella seems to think more about her relationships with her men in her life then her kids make me dislike her even more.
FourShot411 chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Well, I think your sequel is going amazingly well. I actually read the first chapters months ago, but forgot to review (I think)... I love what you've done with the story. I've never been a huge Edward fan and it's hard to imagine the physical age difference between them. However, I'm enjoying Edward's docile nature. It's hard to dislike a character that's willing to sacrifice a century of servitude for love. Plus, he's already endured quite a bit. You can't help but feel sorry for him.

I really like the steady relationships. I'm glad Bella is still comminicating with the pack. I think the most heartbreaking thing about this story are her sons. They have to grow up with either of their parents. But, like I mentioned in a previous review, I hope the pups manage to see their mother once again. Would they resent her? Love her still?

I'm looking forward to where this story is going. I'm especially curious about this random mission. I have to strangest feeling that I read this before... Did you repost? *shrugs* Regardless, I wish you the best of luck. Don't fret over the reviews. I'm still a fan.
Lady Dragona chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
I love that Edward is starting to see a change in Bella that she might want to be with him again. I think it is going to make things much more bearable for him. I to wonder why Bella and Edward are being sent on this mission to Peru.
teambellaedward chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
teambellaedward chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
teambellaedward chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
klarsen117 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Wow, this is really sad, I don't think I can continue. I'll try though. As soon as I got your email reply, my eyes started watering, remembering what happened.