Reviews for Somewhere Only We Know
narwhayley chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Awww i love this. It is soooo cute. I love ej and tony together. Thanks for the story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I LOVE Tony/EJ. I hope this happens in the show! Loved it.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This was great- I love that Tony has someone who cares about him.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I would like to think that is how things played out this summer but who knows what we'll get. I seriously did not think that we'd get that crappy CIRay empty box thing... but yet we did.
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I love the Keane song as the title.

Good idea for a fic, very plausible.
Becca chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Great story

I will admit that when E.J first came into NCIS, I wasn't a huge fan but I love the way Tony got a relationship that was real and she suit him perfectly. You really captured there relationship : D
Sk8Gr8 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Finally! A wonderful little story about Tony and EJ that is kind, gentle, and totally believable. I hope you write more stories in the Tony/EJ universe!
big D chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Good fic. Nice change from the anti-EJ contingent. I'd much rather see Tony with her than with Ziva. Ziva and Tony getting together would completely ruin the show dynamic. I think Tony and Ej make a nice fit and I like how well you captured their easy raport.
gobuckeyes chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I liked this story. I absolutely love the chemistry between EJ and Tony from the show and you captured it perfectly. Tony deserves to fall in love and be happy.