Reviews for French Friend Fridays
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Lol! Adorable!
1gleefan chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute. And did I mention cute? I hope you write more Klaine stories. And maybe one about Blaine and/or Kurt mentoring Santana through her recent realizations about her sexuality (?).
Emily31594 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Well done :)
needsmoregreen chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I love this. I love how you characterised Kurt, and the frankness with which he talks- it felt really in tune with the Kurt on the show. And the contrast between how frank he is and the dreamy tone he keeps adopting when he talks about Blaine. Same goes for Blaine's characterisation, the concern and his little jokes and just generally being an oblivious puppy.

The image of Kurt nearly crashing his car while on the phone to Blaine killed me, I laughed so hard. Also the picking out furniture hint, hilarious.

And OH that dramatic irony in Kurt considering how he could ask Blaine out on Valentine's Day; it's deliciously agonising!

Also: "My heart skips a beat. Competition means he's interested." was adorable. And French Friend Fridays, I LOVE that. Just the image of the two of them getting together to watch French films and gushing over Marion Cotillard (who IS amazing, like ohmygod), and Kurt exasperatedly trying to teach Blaine how to conjugate irregular verbs or correctly roll his r's, because Blaine would be notoriously bad at French. It's so adorable, and I was wondering, if you're not intending on writing anything about it, if I could maybe write something to do with French Friend Fridays? If not, or if you were planning on writing it yourself that is more than okay, but let me know :)

I love the way you write, I'd love to see how you write Klaine as a couple!

-Em
new reader chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
"pray to every deity I don't believe in" - that's really good.