Reviews for Wedded Bliss
Sherloki chapter 1 . 3/10
I love your Holmes/Watson stories. They're just prefect, but this one is my favourite. You catch their "real" (canon) relationship so well and I really, really like angsty Holmes (not here, but in your other stories; it somehow fits although he 's supposed to be independent and strong). Anyway, this story's brilliant.
Glynna chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This is utterly incredible. Just wow. I'm stunned, you've just gotten it all so perfectly RIGHT!
V Tsuion chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Well written, and kept in character very well, though I do think you should mention at the beginning that it isn't on the same continuity as the rest of your (at least previous) stories)
HappeeGoLuckee chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This is very pleasantly written. Thank you for taking the time to write it. It is greatly appreciated.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Cute.
L100Meganium chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This. Was. AMAZING.

I thought I'd be hard-pressed for a fic that would fulfill the obvious romance between Holmes and Watson while still remaining true to canon and Doyle's style, but you exceeded my expectations! Thank you so much for writing this-it really was a joy to read. :)

P.S.- I always thought Watson made up Mary too, especially given how he always is so vague about when he actually married her and which cases took place before/after the marriage and why he was leaving his wife so often to chase around Holmes!
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Amazing, I would never have thought of explaining Mrs Watson away like this. Very clever :)
The Nameless Stranger chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Sweet, and original. And surprisingly in-character (concidering it is shash). I liked the non so explixit way of describing the romantic scene.
Your Greatest Fear chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
That was absolutely delightful! I loved every moment of it and I loved how they were very much in character. Or at least they were to me. Watson's fictional wife was also pleasing, in that she was fictional and so could not stand in the way of Holmes and Watson, though she managed anyway. At the very least she brought them together. Thank you very much for writing and sharing.
madam loon chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I liked it a lot! Very well written!
Lord Darling chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
An utter joy to read.
Erik-in-CT chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I love this story! So cute!
False Premise chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Loved this. Gorgeous explanation of Mrs Watson. Fantastic how the truth slowly emerges.
Charm and Strange chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Oh, this is a BRILLIANT explanation for Mrs. Watson! :)
Danibat chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Another lovely piece! The tension poor Watson was under, and then Holmes trying to pretend nothing was wrong. I especially loved Watson's breaking point and imagining the horror he must have felt at such a slip up, as well as his confession a little later saying he would not do Holmes the "discourtesy of trying to withdraw or revise" his words. Just superb. Thanks for the wonderful read.