Reviews for Down at the Lone Star
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 9 . 1/12
I can't wait until you start updating this again! I just reread it, and love it!
Bevey99 chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
Wish y'all would finish this. ;-]
chantiemaya chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
I really loved this story, but are you going to continue it? I really hope so! I'm going to leave it on my TBR just in case...
kokobun chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
why, oh why do i let myself start reading a great story that is not complete?! no update since july...do i need to beg? i really love your story, so please PLEASE (see, i'm begging here...) update!
hellokittee chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
Such a great story! Will you update soon?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
It's stupid. Bella wants Edward so she shouldn't date James. She strings him along. Bitch.
yayasimone chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
So glad you're back; I love this story.
twimima7 chapter 9 . 9/20/2012
Yay, you're back. I've had you on story alert. Edward needs to get his act together and let Bella know that he likes her or James will be the one to take her away from him. Macho Edward will loose his chance. Await you next chapter.
robda chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
just when i got excited for a new chapter you stoped posting more,please update love this story
HockeyChick10 chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
I'd cuddle the shit out of a Drunkward any day.
smiffie-x chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
This is one of the best stories I've read in a while! Love where the plot line may (or may not be!) going and the charcters you've made :) please upload soon, I love it! Haha xo
S1203 chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
What she is doing? Why dinner? She must "stop on the ball" and start thinking about what Edward did for her and will do... Thanks for chapter.
radar1230 chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Edward and Bella have some serious chemistry going on in this story. Curious to see how much longer it will take for them to quit fighting the attraction. If Bella doesn't want to drag a drunken Lonestarward to bed I'm more than happy to volunteer my services.
Great story looking forward to reading more. :)
runemagic chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
love the character development. can't wait for the next chapter! :)
miranda04 chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Hmmmm...what''s happening at the hotel? Good thing there's chapters ahead, so I can find out right away.

Alice...maybe she's had too much experience with other waitresses hitting on Jasper. But I do love Bella's response (and I think Bella is right!). Glad she didn't shrink away.

And, maybe you're not from the US...drinking age is 21 here. If they are knowingly (or even unwittingly) serving drinks to college freshmen (who are typically 17-19 years of age), they will be in BIG trouble!