Reviews for Secrets Abound
Monster King chapter 18 . 17h
Great story I really liked it can't wait until the next update.
SaviorEmmaJones chapter 18 . 1/15
Loved the part where Shu had the wait for hisbfather to stop swearing!
KitElizaKing chapter 18 . 1/4
Wow, I didn't see the Shikon no Tama coming, that's an excellent plot twist. Of course, it wouldn't be the original, but it wouldn't be any less deadly. This is going to be good! Thanks so much.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 18 . 1/1
Well...things just went from oh crap to oh shit on the meter of Bad Things...
Rabe Addler chapter 17 . 12/30/2016
been away for a while but that doesn't mean I've stopped following you. I'm happy to say you still manage to continually exceed my expectations
Guest chapter 17 . 12/28/2016
Enjoyed reading this chapter, as usual. Thank you for writing it. Belated Merry Christmas to you!
KitElizaKing chapter 17 . 12/27/2016
Nothing is ever THAT easy, not with this bunch. lol Thanks for the update. I've always looked forwards to reading this one, since it mixes up two of my favourite anime.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 17 . 12/27/2016
Oh I did the math, and I have a feeling that I'm going to like the battle that's going to come next chapter. It should be quite entertaining.
SaviorEmmaJones chapter 16 . 8/28/2016
Hahahahaha! That was awesome. Rukia for the win! And she even finished it off with a lesson. Great chapter!
dxlmao chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
LOL, Ichigo knows where it's at. Become good friends with Kagome please!
Mondtanz chapter 16 . 7/7/2016
Getting the Karakura group to babysit the triplets was probably the best idea Shu and Fumiko had in a long time :-) Just picturing their shenanigans made me grin like mad. I just wonder how Rukia was able to change into her soul form, as they didn't bring Chappy and Kon. Maybe she used a device like the glove or Ichigo's combat pass...
Anyhow, I very much enjoyed reading the chapter. Keep up the good work!
Lynansidhe chapter 16 . 7/7/2016
I really liked it! Thanks for posting it; and keep up the good work!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 16 . 7/5/2016
I couldn't resist laughing at this chapter. I don't know who to feel bad for in this, I really don't.
KitElizaKing chapter 16 . 7/5/2016
Aww...so funny and so delightful! I loved that Choko thought she could challenge Rukia for Ichigo's hand! That was hilarious!
SaviorEmmaJones chapter 15 . 1/17/2016
Lol! Great chapter. Sorry it took so long. Had finals, and then made up for lost time with my daughter (I don't get as much time with her or my husband during the semester).