Reviews for Secrets Abound
Rukia's Reflection chapter 16 . 8/28
Hahahahaha! That was awesome. Rukia for the win! And she even finished it off with a lesson. Great chapter!
dxlmao chapter 1 . 8/15
LOL, Ichigo knows where it's at. Become good friends with Kagome please!
Mondtanz chapter 16 . 7/7
Getting the Karakura group to babysit the triplets was probably the best idea Shu and Fumiko had in a long time :-) Just picturing their shenanigans made me grin like mad. I just wonder how Rukia was able to change into her soul form, as they didn't bring Chappy and Kon. Maybe she used a device like the glove or Ichigo's combat pass...
Anyhow, I very much enjoyed reading the chapter. Keep up the good work!
Lynansidhe chapter 16 . 7/7
I really liked it! Thanks for posting it; and keep up the good work!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 16 . 7/5
I couldn't resist laughing at this chapter. I don't know who to feel bad for in this, I really don't.
KitElizaKing chapter 16 . 7/5
Aww...so funny and so delightful! I loved that Choko thought she could challenge Rukia for Ichigo's hand! That was hilarious!
Rukia's Reflection chapter 15 . 1/17
Lol! Great chapter. Sorry it took so long. Had finals, and then made up for lost time with my daughter (I don't get as much time with her or my husband during the semester).
Dark Inu Fan chapter 15 . 11/27/2015
I know they're wolves, but I almost imagined the triplets from Brave. I can easily imagine that they get into just as much trouble. Keep up the good work, dark
KitElizaKing chapter 15 . 10/9/2015
It was so nice to see Kouga and Ayame in this chapter. I liked how you worked their presence in with Keigo and Mizuiro's on the beach. That was funny. As usual, the interaction of the Substitute group was flawlessly executed, with the interplay between Rukia and Ichigo the best of all. I loved the whole strawberry sundae thing and the shower...very cute!
Thanks for the chapter, the plot is starting to get more and more interesting.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 15 . 9/30/2015
*snickers* Glad to see that you made Ayame Kouga's mate. She definitely deserves that position *nods*
Lynansidhe chapter 15 . 9/26/2015
Oh dear . . Mizurio and Keigo just had to go hitting on youkai women lol.
Thanks for posting :D
Cecilia54 chapter 15 . 9/25/2015
Yay Koga lol
Rukia's Reflection chapter 14 . 9/18/2015
I love it! They're flirting! Nice touch putting that scene with Ayame and Kouga.
KitElizaKing chapter 14 . 9/17/2015
Heh...very cute. Though Rukia might want to hold off on punishing Ichigo too severely! lol They all seem like they're having fun, though, and sometimes that's all that counts.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 14 . 9/15/2015
I love that Kouga and Ayame are just kinda... floating around in the background, not really an active part of the story beyond a sort of peanut gallery.

Everything's cool with Ichigo passed out under the umbrella. He needed a better naptime anyway. After that cot of pure evil. Either something's going to break and he's going to claim the other side of the bed, or Ichigo's going to need a chiropractor by the time this 'vacation' is over.

Keep up the good work, dark