Reviews for Marine Knots
Eagle Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/28
Awesome story. I loved it.
suteko1 chapter 1 . 4/5
Fun reading
akbarironoak chapter 1 . 2/5
I wish there was a follow-up to this, because the feds becoming aware of the supernatural because of this would be interesting. All in all, nice mix. 8/10
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/9
Very good
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
that was actually pretty good
felt like a mix of some of the more serious NCIS episodes and lighthearted Dresden Files shorts from Side Stories
i like it
ah but the soul gaze would throw off Gibbs to no end especially if he uses it consistently
failing to meet Gibbs eyes is very nearly a crime to him
and man if any team is made of white knights it is this one
the sight tells him what the office never knew
this is the most valuable team they could ever have
Brenden chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Gibbs is a wizard, with Soul Gaze?
Thank you. GOod day, good night, and good luck.
Garm chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
This was beautiful. Characters more or less in line, Gibbs just accepting the supernatural like he did was epic, and all in all it was a fantastic tale. You should feel proud.
Kyubbiman chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Very well done.
NCISFan chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Wow! Good story. Have never seen The Dresden Files, only one season I guess, but I want to now.
NamelessHeretic chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Started off pretty strong but the ending felt rushed. The whole "vampires and magic are real" scene barely happened and I was really looking forward to it, especially in a story like this. Fun read, though.
Noob1n chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
damn this one is good. Though I have a small nit pick. The Italics function isn't working. there's a lot of \I /I thinks in the story. other than that its good! :D
agentinfinity chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Loved it! Laughed too, which is very important with Dresden. Thank you for writing it! Great work with all the characters and interactions. Great to read. Sequel possible? Crossover with Special Unit2? Butcher would be proud!
evilspoofauthor1Sven chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Love the story. You have all the characters down perfectly. I really enjoyed reading it.
Anon123 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This. Was. Bloody. Brilliant! I loved it!