Reviews for Cockeyed Optimist
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
Really cool story! What an interesting take. I didn't expect it to be like this... But I'm pleasantly surprised. Really great... Seriously
Pabot chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I enjoy this story so so much and it's also so great to see a marriage like yours. I wish you lots of love! :)
may96 chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
umm... I don't love it, but it's funny.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
Makes me want to visit Vegas and steal chips
b3j02 chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
I am so bummed I got to the end! I hope there is a second part in your stories! If not I hope there will be! You are so interesting as are your stories! I can see why it's a favorite for so many! Well done! Thanks!
b3j02 chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
This was a very good and sweet one! Triplets! Wow! Very cool! I liked the q&a and how the sister was able to check if her baby had the condition by shining the light on the temple! That's a neat thing to do by the way, guess you know that but still.
b3j02 chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
That was a good and scary one. I am glad everything turned out well but it's was edge of the seat for bit there. Brandy is a good name ;)! These are so good an inspirational they should be printed out and passed around! So well done!
b3j02 chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
How sweet! That was lovely! Loved it!
b3j02 chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
I love this story! You have a way with words and it's almost like I am there. It's a great story that makes you laugh, smile and guffaw. It stayed with me too and I kept thinking back on it. It's great!
b3j02 chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
I love this story!
b3j02 chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
OH my gosh I laughed so hard this whole chapter and I am still trying to control the giggles! Oh jeez! Hilarity!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This seems like it's going to be a wonderful story! I am excited to read more! I have horrible vision myself and while I am not quite that bad with my glasses or contacts it has been getting steadily worse. I hit walls in my house that have always been there, stuff like that. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
Morgan, This is the first time I have ever heard your account of what happened that night. In the past you never wanted to talk about it so I didn't pry. As I read this I had tears rolling down my face and remembered how scared I was I would never see you again and now realize how scared you were but how unbelievablely brave you both were. You continue to inspire me brother and I love you.
reve2weaver chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Your "literary truffle" is delish, and more than a little charming. A really delightful read. A solid ten for originality and humour. Divine!
Thank you for sharing.
jmolly chapter 8 . 3/21/2012
The breakfast champagne story made me snort. If I have a drink before 5pm I'm on the floor. We went to Niagara once for New Year's, and had mimosas for breakfast. Well, hubs had mimosas. I had A mimosa. I staggered around for about two hours afterward.

I was scared Ed broke or lost his glasses on his roller coaster ride. My kid's glasses broke a couple of weeks ago, and it was his spare pair. We had to travel 3 hours to go to the Sight Enhancement clinic. They took an old pair he'd had when not even a teen, and managed to squeeze the lenses into adult frames. Then he had to cope for 2 weeks while the new pairs were made. Talk about illegally blind! At least they made the lenses on the first try. Last time, the lens kept breaking and it took 10 weeks to get the glasses. I know you'll get the frustration of that.

Eleven hundred bucks later, he could see. Sorta.

I enjoyed reading this again, Mog. I'm going to rec it on the Under-appreciated Twilight Fanfic page on Facebook. I bet lots of people would get a kick out of it.