Reviews for Cockeyed Optimist
SarcasticBimbo chapter 8 . 8/7/2017
This collection of random stories was a wonderful way to pass the evening. I love your outlook on life and I've enjoyed our time together. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 7 . 8/7/2017
I've noticed that I see better in the dark, too. My eyes are really light sensitive and water constantly. My lenses are about 3/4in thick and my glasses are extremely heavy, as well. I've had both hard and soft contacts in the past, and they both hurt to wear because they're so thick. At one visit to an optometrist, they had me wear a pair of 800 power conacts because some piece of their machinery couldn't get an accurate reading on the depth of my eyeball without the assistance, and the difference between the lenses they had me wear that day, and my normal soft contacts, was astounding. I couldn't even feel those. My normal soft contacts felt like someone had carved circles out of their vinyl floor and shoved those into my eyes, by comparison. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 6 . 8/7/2017
I just love this story so much. It's definitely going in my top 10 and, although I know you no longer write fanfiction, I'm going to recommend it on my blog. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 5 . 8/7/2017
This whole story has been making me smile. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 3 . 8/7/2017
This is so wonderful. I feel like I'm just sitting on the other end of the couch from you, listening to you tell me about the wonderful sounding life you've had. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 2 . 8/7/2017
OMG, I have a stock insult I use that's similar to what Edward said about the band. Especially for Janis Joplin. It sounds like someone stepped on a cat and just decided to record that and call it good. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
Really cool story! What an interesting take. I didn't expect it to be like this... But I'm pleasantly surprised. Really great... Seriously
Pabot chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I enjoy this story so so much and it's also so great to see a marriage like yours. I wish you lots of love! :)
may96 chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
umm... I don't love it, but it's funny.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
Makes me want to visit Vegas and steal chips
b3j02 chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
I am so bummed I got to the end! I hope there is a second part in your stories! If not I hope there will be! You are so interesting as are your stories! I can see why it's a favorite for so many! Well done! Thanks!
b3j02 chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
This was a very good and sweet one! Triplets! Wow! Very cool! I liked the q&a and how the sister was able to check if her baby had the condition by shining the light on the temple! That's a neat thing to do by the way, guess you know that but still.
b3j02 chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
That was a good and scary one. I am glad everything turned out well but it's was edge of the seat for bit there. Brandy is a good name ;)! These are so good an inspirational they should be printed out and passed around! So well done!
b3j02 chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
How sweet! That was lovely! Loved it!
b3j02 chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
I love this story! You have a way with words and it's almost like I am there. It's a great story that makes you laugh, smile and guffaw. It stayed with me too and I kept thinking back on it. It's great!