Reviews for Doubt, Indulged and Cherished
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Wonderful!
the dark euphie chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Lily drew Snape in, so why no scag Lucius as well? I found it to be brilliant.
biblioholic chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Wonderful one-shot. Like how it skipped from scene to scene and all the implied one-sided feelings. (Cool how you managed to keep it cannon in the end)

Rate 8.3/10
SavingViolets chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Okay, Bumble, I have said this once, and now you are making me say it again. I know you. And I know that you are usually with the Canon pairings. So why do you go and write about these things when I know you don't believe them? I don't understand it...if you really wanted to write this, I understand, but please stop writing Fics that you don't agree with.

Jitter
LAHH chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Really original! I loved it. x
amy-x-ian-forever chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I'm seriously getting obsessed with your crackships. They're written so... nicely, for lack of a better word.
wormholes chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
My penname is spelled wrongly.

Quite nice though. I was reading it and thinking 'wow, Jo finally got to do my ease and she did an awesome job'. LOL.
The Iliaddict chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I've always liked how you write "you" for the main characters. ) Nice story, Jo.
Dobby'sPolkaDottedSocks chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This story was so well written :)

I wonder, was she falling for him too?
Inkfire chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This was a really good story. You got them both in character, and yet you made it all believable. Very well written, too. It was a true pleasure to help with it :)

Love!
insignificantus913 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
When I first saw the description as Lucius M and Lily Evan P and the romance theme, I was appalled. It is such an unlikely match, I deem it impossible. The writing from Lucius's POV was good, the description was good but it missed that je ne sais quoi that makes a fanfic captivating. The characters are an impossible hero/villain match but it would have been a GREAT snape/lily match. You should try a Luna/Draco fanfic. I would love to read it.