Reviews for By Sunlight
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 4/21
Very cool story! :D I really like the Remus became a Lycan and that James and Lily prepared for the future. And having Ginny being the youngest Potter is a cool twist. Hope you return and continue this sometime.
Corwyn chapter 4 . 3/15
I'm loving this story so far and I do hope you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Ekzentric Lohner chapter 3 . 1/3
Labyrinthine Hedge? The world of the True Fae?

If this is indeed referring to Labyrinth, which of the Labyrinth's denizens (if any) did Harry encounter? Will we see any of them later in the fic? Most importantly of all, will His Royal Tightpantsness appear at any point?
Valkyn Highwind chapter 4 . 11/25/2016
I've just read the four posted chapters and found them to be interesting enough that I'm wanting to see more of the story despite its dormancy for the last several years. The story, what is posted at the moment, provides a different (to me) take on the early and highly educated Harry while adding in a twin sister in the form of Ginny.
Ghargr18 chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
Please continue this! Its a fantastic, beautiful story, but the last update date made me weep!
landerprime chapter 4 . 8/6/2016
I'm saddened that this seems to be a dead story. I liked it a lot.
SusanL chapter 4 . 7/8/2016
I really do love your work.
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 4 . 5/7/2016
PLEASE UPDATE... I love your stuff. Just re-read this one and would love to see more.
Sugar0o chapter 4 . 4/18/2016
damn this was spectacular! i hope to see more!
Sugar0o chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
i have to say im amused that Remus buts a charm on Sirius to find him like he's a kid!
TigerCritic chapter 4 . 3/27/2016
this is very interesting going into the species of magic and such I would like to continue reading soon
Jhn1 chapter 4 . 2/18/2016
different direction.
If you hadn't thought of it, you could always have Harry down in the Chamber of Secrets instead of "on the grounds", especially if he snuck back out in the morning and pretended to be coming out of a pocket dimension or something (really rattle everyone).
Good luck if you do decide to come back to this story.
J'hn1
Lady Nyshah chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
Absolutely love this story. Is it going to be continued?
Mistress of Potions chapter 4 . 1/3/2016
I shall add my importunities to the others here in the review section. Pretty please, with sugar on top, come back to writing Harry Potter fan fiction. Most especially to finish the stories already on this site. If you're alive, that is. If you're dead, but still able to write, that would work too.
Rabunga chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
Oh PLEASE PLEASE can you come back to this story...I must know what happens next! I love your imagination so so much but hate that you stop writing :(. Please come back!