Reviews for By Sunlight
Ghargr18 chapter 4 . 8/28
Please continue this! Its a fantastic, beautiful story, but the last update date made me weep!
landerprime chapter 4 . 8/6
I'm saddened that this seems to be a dead story. I liked it a lot.
SusanL chapter 4 . 7/8
I really do love your work.
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 4 . 5/7
PLEASE UPDATE... I love your stuff. Just re-read this one and would love to see more.
Sugar0o chapter 4 . 4/18
damn this was spectacular! i hope to see more!
Sugar0o chapter 2 . 4/18
i have to say im amused that Remus buts a charm on Sirius to find him like he's a kid!
TigerCritic chapter 4 . 3/27
this is very interesting going into the species of magic and such I would like to continue reading soon
Jhn1 chapter 4 . 2/18
different direction.
If you hadn't thought of it, you could always have Harry down in the Chamber of Secrets instead of "on the grounds", especially if he snuck back out in the morning and pretended to be coming out of a pocket dimension or something (really rattle everyone).
Good luck if you do decide to come back to this story.
J'hn1
Lady Nyshah chapter 4 . 1/20
Absolutely love this story. Is it going to be continued?
Mistress of Potions chapter 4 . 1/3
I shall add my importunities to the others here in the review section. Pretty please, with sugar on top, come back to writing Harry Potter fan fiction. Most especially to finish the stories already on this site. If you're alive, that is. If you're dead, but still able to write, that would work too.
Rabunga chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
Oh PLEASE PLEASE can you come back to this story...I must know what happens next! I love your imagination so so much but hate that you stop writing :(. Please come back!
RockgirlLuvsFanfic chapter 4 . 10/9/2015
Brilliant story, gonna write more? :D
nhacker chapter 4 . 6/18/2015
Add more to this story I really liked it
Jiltanith chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
I am adding a review here as I can't add another to Chapter 4!

It is now more than 4 years since this story was updated, I continue to hold hope that your muse will allow you to continue with it soon. An update of your other story, The Power of the Mind, which is approaching the 3rd anniversary of its last update, would also be welcome, as would an update to your profile to indicate your continued existence. Both of your stories to date are excellent!

IOW, I really hope you're still alive!
Phoenixfire1519 chapter 4 . 3/19/2015
Oh My Gosh. SOOO good! you definitely need to continue this story i will be so rushed if you dont! please!