Reviews for By Sunlight
nhacker chapter 4 . 6/18
Add more to this story I really liked it
Jiltanith chapter 1 . 6/18
I am adding a review here as I can't add another to Chapter 4!

It is now more than 4 years since this story was updated, I continue to hold hope that your muse will allow you to continue with it soon. An update of your other story, The Power of the Mind, which is approaching the 3rd anniversary of its last update, would also be welcome, as would an update to your profile to indicate your continued existence. Both of your stories to date are excellent!

IOW, I really hope you're still alive!
Phoenixfire1519 chapter 4 . 3/19
Oh My Gosh. SOOO good! you definitely need to continue this story i will be so rushed if you dont! please!
Calmzone1 chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
wonderful story! I hope you get the chance to complete it one day. I can't wait to see Harry keep putting Dumbles in his place :)
PeacefulMaelstrom chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
i would love some more of this
Deathday Party Planner chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
I am so sad that you have apparently left fan fiction. Your writing is marvelous! Thank you for sharing your wonderful though incomplete stories with us. I hope you someday find the RL opportunity and motivating muse to return to writing HP fan fiction, these stories and your avid readers miss you.
angeleyes1984 chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
Has this been abandoned
MariusDarkwolf chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
This is interesting. Can't wait to see where it goes.
Gioia chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
Love your story! I'm enjoying the way you approach magic with the logic of science. For example, your idea that children can't use a wand until their magic stabilizes fits nicely with canon. Having Harry's magic stabilize earlier because it had been strengthened while fighting off the horcrux was a great way to give us a more highly-trained hero without going to absurd lengths. Nicely planned!
GreenEyedGazer chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
I am really enjoying this story. I hope you finish it or some one adopts it
nat chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
Why hasnt this been updated since 2011?!
Nvara chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
this is great, please update!
terryie chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
Aw! just as it was starting to get interesting. This is a fun little story and I do hope your muse returns. Thank you for sharing your imagination.
Lady of the Glen chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
I iting, I've thoroughly enjoyed this and stand. I hope you will get the changce to updatesoon. Blessings!
agnar chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
I always hate overpowered Goblet of Fire plot devices. Someone would have destroyed any device powerful enough to yank any name that pops out of it from anywhere in the world, a loooong time ago.