Reviews for Celestial Wings: Reborn
zeichnerinaga chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
what was it with james not being harry's real father? i didn't understand that part.
klester chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Susan Bones went to Gryffindor. When Hermione was sorted, though, the hat called out 'Ambrose' and Hermione joined Susan at the new Ambrose table. I'm confused.
k chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
actually the last few chapters were ambrose a new house ?if it is so your story said hermione joined susan at that table but susan was declared a gryffindor?could you make it clear?it has such a promising start
Wolfgirl150 chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Hello, I just wanted to point out a typo in this chapter, you wrote "Bones, Susan" was next and the hat again shouted "Gryffindor". I'm not sure if that was deliberate or not; just wanted to point that out.
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
Lol ron in the snake pit love it
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
June which year?
discb chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Hoping that you aren't ditching cuz this could be very amusing depending on how much you twist the timeline. Does J get to solo the troll?L
prisci chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
me gusto mucho la historia continua por fa
OceanApolloPrincess chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
update : )
wait-shit-what chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
The Ambrose House, was it, seems a bit out of place and not mentioned in the little speech about the houses-there are also a few typos in the work, but overall I really like the story, good job :)
TheRavenIs chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
I like the direction this is going.

DonPJuan chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
lol I can wait for a update keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
"Jadon Demetrius Evans [true name given by Lily Rose Evans]"

I have a major problem with that. The only way Harry or Jadon's last name could be Evans would be IF his parents were not married.

cckeimig chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
Sorry I'm not logged in, but it's a pain on my phone.
I assume you are still rewriting this chapter, but just in case, please look over the Sorting b/c it's extremely mixed up-Ambrose house? End person (try only person)? And you sent Susan to Gryffindor but later used the paragraph from canon about Lavender being the 1st Gryffindor. And Ron went to 'Puff, but you mentioned Slytherin in there as well, and then Hufflepuff again. There may be more, but these are the ones I remember from last night's reading of the chapter.
Thanks! :-)
little-bast chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Great Start...Keep them coming!

Interesting concept... how will Harry get the photos of is parents from Hagrid now?

But Ron's not Hardworking or loyal!

I also hope Molly's actions get found out possibly by the goblins calling in Bill!

So did the Potter vaults get transferred into branches of the the Pyre vaults? I also hope the wards and locks on the Properties belonging to Harry are changed to block everyone but the heir and those he allows in without being coerced to allow them in.

Looking forward to your next chapter...
Can't wait to see what you have planned...
Hoping for na update soon...