Reviews for Celestial Wings: Reborn
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2017
Ahh this is honestly one of the best Harry Potter fan fictions ever I give you a round of applause
Once There Was Me chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
update soon please
TheGodTree chapter 5 . 4/15/2017
June of which year
-.-
Grace chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
Love this story so freaking much!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2016
Please please post more soon.
TheGirlWhoLoved chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
Thank you for writing this story. It was an honor to read it.
TheGirlWhoLoved chapter 5 . 8/12/2016
Your story was highly enjoyable. Thank you for writing it. It was an honor to have read it. Thank you. :)
zeichnerinaga chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
what was it with james not being harry's real father? i didn't understand that part.
klester chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Susan Bones went to Gryffindor. When Hermione was sorted, though, the hat called out 'Ambrose' and Hermione joined Susan at the new Ambrose table. I'm confused.
k chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
actually the last few chapters were ambrose a new house ?if it is so your story said hermione joined susan at that table but susan was declared a gryffindor?could you make it clear?it has such a promising start
Wolfgirl150 chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Hello, I just wanted to point out a typo in this chapter, you wrote "Bones, Susan" was next and the hat again shouted "Gryffindor". I'm not sure if that was deliberate or not; just wanted to point that out.
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
Lol ron in the snake pit love it
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
June which year?
discb chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Hoping that you aren't ditching cuz this could be very amusing depending on how much you twist the timeline. Does J get to solo the troll?L
prisci chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
me gusto mucho la historia continua por fa