Reviews for The Memory Game
Yume-chan chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
Great story! I can't wait for the next chapter! Can you have more log Lelouch Suzaku and nannully...I really would appreciate that. Plz update soon!
Wes chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
Well I just finished reading the first five chapters straight. Quite frankly my biggest complaint is that the various PoVs in the story don't flow together too well. Which quite frankly is absurd to expect from any ff. Still the absence of a more pressing complaint is a good testament to the quality of your fic.

A lot of things aren't explained too well, but that seems to be a story telling mechanism as you've definitely gone back and explained things like why EU's knightmares won the war in later chapters. I just hope Japan gets a similar treatment as the death of Marianne seems to be the turning point in the war. Initially, I thought Lelouch/Nunnally just stayed below the radar after that, but it seems like they might of been kidnapped at the same time? Or perhaps ran away or they had/have some ties to zero. I'm sure you'll revisit their fates at some point prob when/if they get their memory back.

Lastly, I can't tell if Milly actually recognizes them or not there are some hints there, but I could be reading too much into it. It seems like they would of definately met before the number of brother sister combos with purple eyes is pretty low. So they have pretty distinctive features that would clearly point to her recognizing them.

Thanks for the interesting read and do please update your fic again sometime soon.
Anime Eyeball Fetish chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
It's like I'm reading what would happen if Tom Clancy wrote Fallout and had Sunrise and Clamp redesign it... In other words, completely fucking awesome. There's so much plot stuff that I'm starting to understand but don't entirely get yet, and those kinds of stories are always, ALWAYS the best to read.

This story is absolutely fantastic, and I thank you greatly for writing it.
Anime Eyeball Fetish chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
...Wow.

I'm not really sure what else I can say here. This completely blew me out of the water, both because of its depth and its immense implications. Not even a minute in and I was already wondering how various characters were involved, particularly in Marianne's case.

I will most certainly be reading more of this. Color me impressed.
Moe chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
I wonder who Zero is..And I can't wait to see more characters!
Moe chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
I wonder what happened to Shirley... So much things to ponder!
Moe chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
This is so confusing but so interesting! I can't help but stick with it!
Moe chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Random thought: Have you read all the Code geass mangas?
moe chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
I agree with you! Suzaku's fights in Nightmare were so cool!
Moe chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Whoa! I found the story's premises quite interesting but slightly confusing.. (I will review each chapter!Be prepared!)
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
In this 'verse, does Milly know/recognize who Lelouch and Nunnally were? It would be hilarious and incredibly sad if she sent them on their way, then realized and went "Oh, shit!" for whatever reason. Also, seeing Lelouch relegated to a (niche) supporting role is interesting.
2642379 chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
Wow. Quite awesome.

Also quite dark.
snakeboy33 chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Another excellent chapter, but I would like to see a little more of how things are working for any given Britannia.
Insomniac chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Absolutely excellent work! The representation of Brittania's fall from grace is perfect. You're on the right track, keep up the good work. :D
EnricoDandolo chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
As mentioned above, this is indeed first rate material. I love the way you gave some sample materials of Britannias ATL in this FF, the many different ways of telling that story are giving a very lively picture. On to the next chapter - it is already awesome. One can perfectly imagine the place which it has become and I think it's pretty realistic how deep Britannia and it's populace have fallen. Only natural people who lost everything will not have the strenght to do something. Then, though, the ray of hope. Although one can see the difference between Ashford's former glory and current struggle perfectly (giving a dark and morbid feeling), there is still a functioning society keeping hold to the good things of the past. There are people full of joy, who do live an acceptable live, even though with restrictions! And then - completing the climax - to the victors. They are who live on the ruins of Britannia, somewhat hinting the whole plot ahead. It is indeed awesome and has captured me in about the same grade as Dauntless or From the Ashes.