Reviews for Flight of Fantasy
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 10/9
Aaaargh! How did I ever miss this juicy little tidbit and, even worse...yes, WORSE! Why isn't there more of it? *whimper!* Seriously, ladies! THIS one needs expandin' *purdy pleeeease!*
moreno.cheryl37 chapter 1 . 5/24
That was fantastic, I enjoyed it immensely! Very well written, thank you.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I simultaneously love and dislike one-shots. I love them for the quick introductions, the instant camaraderie, often there is a lemon and also often, fluff. At the same time I dislike them for being too short and selfishly, always wanting so much more than just the one shot. This is one of those times. I really liked this one. Really, really liked it. It was fun, adventurous and sexy. I want to read about their week together. I want him to hire her often. Perhaps have her even want to still own her business, yet not want to participate as much, if at all. Very lovely one-shot . . . thank you for the fun and the sexy!
Pughtwins chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
; )
robertsbella2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Great one shot, hot and lemony, sexy Edward.
debslmac chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Really enjoyed this one shot and their encounter in the mile high club ;)
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Nice gift forthe hubs...doable!-10
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
wow hot story loved it.
Halo221 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Definitely sexy!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
that was unbelievable I can't picture Bella Swan hooker can you guess you can you wrote the story [snicker]
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Cute :)
pauleen chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
As I am an Edward and Bella fan. To have her a prostitute and him deserving one, Says his ex. Was a little hard to swallow. But that is what I like as a reader. To stretch my mind out of its comfort zone.

I enjoyed this.
Thank you.
FranRichards chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This would be awesome if you extended it, I could imagine Tanya's face when she learnt that her deceitful trick ended up as the best thing to have happened to her ex-husband!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Fantastic story, you have the touch to write sexy encounters. Thanks.