Reviews for Flight of Fantasy
robertsbella2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Great one shot, hot and lemony, sexy Edward.
debslmac chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
:):)
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Really enjoyed this one shot and their encounter in the mile high club ;)
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Nice gift forthe hubs...doable!-10
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
wow hot story loved it.
Halo221 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Definitely sexy!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
that was unbelievable I can't picture Bella Swan hooker can you guess you can you wrote the story [snicker]
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Cute :)
pauleen chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
As I am an Edward and Bella fan. To have her a prostitute and him deserving one, Says his ex. Was a little hard to swallow. But that is what I like as a reader. To stretch my mind out of its comfort zone.

I enjoyed this.
Thank you.
FranRichards chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This would be awesome if you extended it, I could imagine Tanya's face when she learnt that her deceitful trick ended up as the best thing to have happened to her ex-husband!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Fantastic story, you have the touch to write sexy encounters. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
shpwhitney chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
So, I initially came to your page because I'm probably the last person to hear of Plight Thee My Troth and upon learning about it, figured I'd give it a go! I saw the summary for this story, though and thought "ooh, that seems enticing!" lol

So glad I read this because it was a delicious little slice of lemon :) Really like the uniqueness of the plot as well! The only thing I was disappointed about was that there isn't more! I want to know what happened when they got to Cape Town! I want to know if they kept things strictly lemony, or if they started to feel more!

Really great story :)
parash chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
oh damn hot, now I've been on cattle class and once on business class but never the ,mile high club, i wonder if E.A Cullen or Rob Pattinson would be interested? As long as it comes as hot as this...yes please!

well written.

Damn hot
dustybritches01 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I sure wouldn't mind if you decided to expand this story. You could take it in alot of different directions. I would love to get to know EA Cullen better. :)