Reviews for Genesis
AmandaBaker852 chapter 9 . 2/13
This is a wonderful story that really fills the gap between the defeat of Nero and the Enterprise leaving for the five year mission well. It's great to see Kirk become the youngest Captain of the fleet.
StoryFinder1 chapter 9 . 2/8
That was a wonderful story! I enjoyed every minute of it. I think this is my favorite version of what happened between the end of the movie and then heading out into places yet unknown. I also enjoyed the way that you worked Joanna into the story. She was a great addition, and I loved seeing how the other characters reacted to her! Keep writing!
Vana Valie chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
i LOVE this fanfiction so much.! and started to read it againeven if I know it, I started to laugh out loud again and again!Spock, carry him!"... humour mixed with good hurt and comfort! great!
Em Storm chapter 9 . 11/1/2017
looooooooooove it
Silbermieze chapter 9 . 8/30/2017
Oh, this story was great! I laughed so much. You write really good. And you portrayed the characters remarkably well, not perfectly all the time, but way better than 95% of FF writers. So, well done. And right now I can't wait to read your other stories, although I can't promise I will comment them as well as I'm usually a silent reader.
Melira chapter 2 . 7/14/2017
I found my way into this fandom again and of course stumbled quite quickly over this story again. It is, as it was the first time I read it, really, really good. Especially Spocks POV is awesome, you get his way of seeing and trying to understand things perfectly!
danielle specter chapter 3 . 7/6/2017
I love this fanfiction. It's amazing and I can't help but read it over and over. However, I do not believe that Jim was assigned to a room with Chekov on the ground that he wasn't supposed to be on the Enterprise anyways.
TheRedScreech chapter 9 . 5/20/2017
"Section 31 operates in complete secrecy so naturally the entire ship is aware of what happened." YOU TOTALLY USED THAT LINE FROM DUMBLEDORE, BLESS YOU!

I just ripped through this in a matter of hours and may I just say that it was a pleasure and a joy and a rollercoaster to read. Thank you for the fluff and angst. :D
Guest chapter 9 . 4/24/2017
I LOVE THIS
Lia-Lei chapter 9 . 2/3/2017
Loooooved itit's amazing to read your storys and to be in that world that is portrayed so well it's almost scary. If you ever descide to write a book I would buy it. You are a real talent. But againDAMN YOU! Your storys are like a drug and I am an addict
Fetherhd chapter 5 . 1/28/2017
YEAH... You go SPOCK!
Fetherhd chapter 4 . 1/28/2017
I am loving every one of these!
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 5 . 12/11/2016
I. Love. This fic. You capture everyone so perfectly and I've only just managed to drag myself briefly away from the story to review after 5 chapters. Beautifully written.
The Seven of Us chapter 9 . 11/17/2016
The 'assuming they all survived their captain' part is key. Like, really. XD
Samara Penda chapter 5 . 11/15/2016
Oh god, the ending killed me. I can't stop laughing. Your writing's great.