Reviews for Genesis
TheRedScreech chapter 9 . 5/20
"Section 31 operates in complete secrecy so naturally the entire ship is aware of what happened." YOU TOTALLY USED THAT LINE FROM DUMBLEDORE, BLESS YOU!

I just ripped through this in a matter of hours and may I just say that it was a pleasure and a joy and a rollercoaster to read. Thank you for the fluff and angst. :D
I LOVE THIS
Lia-Lei chapter 9 . 2/3
Loooooved itit's amazing to read your storys and to be in that world that is portrayed so well it's almost scary. If you ever descide to write a book I would buy it. You are a real talent. But againDAMN YOU! Your storys are like a drug and I am an addict
Fetherhd chapter 5 . 1/28
YEAH... You go SPOCK!
Fetherhd chapter 4 . 1/28
I am loving every one of these!
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 5 . 12/11/2016
I. Love. This fic. You capture everyone so perfectly and I've only just managed to drag myself briefly away from the story to review after 5 chapters. Beautifully written.
The Seven of Us chapter 9 . 11/17/2016
The 'assuming they all survived their captain' part is key. Like, really. XD
Samara Penda chapter 5 . 11/15/2016
Oh god, the ending killed me. I can't stop laughing. Your writing's great.
Lara Valie chapter 9 . 11/12/2016
great great great! this was so much fun! very good dialogs, the different POV's are great written! now I start with your other stories:)
Melira chapter 9 . 10/11/2016
Great story! I won't lie, there were some small parts, miniature, really, I didn't think were put the right way, but hey, all in all, nearly perfect. I'm absolutely looking forward to reading all your other works!
Oh, by the way: I was looking for this kind of story, something directly dealing with the movies, but couldn't find a single good one. Thanks a lot for pulling me out of my misery!
panni2 chapter 9 . 9/21/2016
Beautiful story! It was a great twist on the movie! Thanks for writing :)
Madame Minuit12 chapter 9 . 8/26/2016
love it !
ShadowWriter33 chapter 9 . 8/9/2016
Very interesting story, creatively filled in some blanks. Enjoyed reading it!
TheEdifier chapter 9 . 8/7/2016
...I think I found this found and was following this story back when you were first publishing, but must have messed up and not actually subscribed. Glad to remedy that mistake. Great story, I really enjoyed having the different character's POV. You really covered a large amount of events and characters in a relatively short story; it was impressive.

Thank you for your hard work in writing this, I was excited to finally read its conclusion!
wotumba1 chapter 9 . 8/4/2016