Reviews for Genesis
mia chapter 9 . 3/17
i enjoyed every moment of this story! great work!
Wild00Hearted chapter 5 . 2/26
OMG also I read the first five chapters on AO3, had to see what else was written for it, damn this is quite a turn
11Daleks chapter 1 . 12/17/2019
I loved this FanFiction so much. I loved the different POV, the characterization was spot on and I love a good dose of Hurt!Jim when it’s well written. My favorite character is McCoy and I loved how grumpy he was. This was perfect!
fightboredom chapter 8 . 9/15/2019
"I don't believe the means justify the ends..."

You (or Uhura) meant to say "ends justify the means" As in she doesn't believe the ends of saving Earth justifies means of manipulating Spock. Which is kind of ridiculous but ok.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 9 . 2/27/2019
I just binge read all of your finished fics and omg that was brilliant. Nice touch with the Kevin and Tommy thing.
angeliena chapter 9 . 1/14/2019
Oh my love it! It was funny and said but good at filling the blanks of what the movie didn’t show!
VampireApple chapter 9 . 1/3/2019
Ah, what a truly wonderful fic. Lots of hurt and car, but a happy ending
VampireApple chapter 7 . 1/2/2019
Okay, I've been reading through this fic, solidly enjoying it- the whom, the characters, their interactions (particularly between ;Jim and Bones), but holy shit, this chapter! I love it! The rescue team, Jim's reaction to being 'interrogated' it's all brilliant.

But, what really caught my attention was the fact that Jim was detained for knowledge of the future. I've never thought about that, and I've not seen it in another fic (granted, I've been reading for like 2 months, but still)

This is an amazing fic, and I look forward to finish it, and to rereading it on the future
Effie17 chapter 1 . 11/23/2018
Great chapter. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2018
Great chapter
Melira chapter 4 . 9/30/2018
Jim's ability of always knowing what others need or want, even when they themselves don't, really is remarkable!
Nice that you brought Joanna in. I'm not quite sure I think she fits into the reboot canon, but it adds more to the depth of McCoy's character and personal history. And as your universe has established Jim's past rather like the one from the very beginning of the franchise, I guess it's only appropriate to do the same for Bones.
Melira chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
To be honest, before I first read this story a few years back, I never even thought about how beaten up Jim had had to be after all that had happened. Weak!
So thanks for opening my eyes back then And thanks for writing this in general, of course.
Once again, it's very well thought through. I love that about your work!
Fantasy Boudicca chapter 9 . 9/8/2018
Okay, but I really love the aspects you brought up - the fact that Starfleet would definitely want to know how the hell Kirk got all that info that he shouldn't have, and Starfleet's Admiralty collectively realising that as brilliant as Kirk is, he's also effectively a fresh grad with no real life experience whatsoever. Although, it does beg the question why not just stick the clearly more experienced Spock as Captain and Kirk as his First Officer.
mckydstarlight chapter 4 . 7/21/2018