Reviews for The 5 Times Artie & Kurt Were Friends
youshouldbeDANCING chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This is a really good story but it is annoying how they think they are dating because kurts gay! I loved it!
Hummel-Smythe chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
That was hot
cold kagome chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
lol... omg
JenniAnimeHotStuff chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I love it! Even though Katie is my OTP and I love it with all
imurmotherinlaw chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Aaaaawwwww! Sorry, I'm melting right now.
GoldenVXN chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Lol I love it! You expect them to start dating like most fics and stuff but Brittany at the end! Very funny!
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This was lucky. I liked how you didn't make it a romance at the very last second. Bromance just does not get the respect or understanding it deserves.
aflaskj chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Aw, this was too adorable! It really annoys me how glee club/Finn get scarily concerned when something "gay" looks to be going on... Anyway, I really loved this fic. Nice job.
Niamh the Vargie chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I knew I'd read this story somewhere! I just needed to find it again.

I love this story. I think its a great friendship fic. I like that Kurt is finally getting some platonic loving. He deserves it. I wish I had a friendship the like one here. This is a great story!
Char-chan chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
awww that was such a sweet story really enjoyed it!
EYESviolet chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I usually don't bother reading friendship!fics, but I adore Kartie in any form, so I figured I'd give it a try.

And boy, am I glad I did. :D This was adorable and very well-written, and I like how it didn't lead to romance, despite what people thought. It kinda hit home, seeing as I have two really close guy friends who actually kinda act like this. Their names are Oliver and Benjamin, but they go by Ollie and Ben. And, well, they sometimes hold hands or kiss each other on the cheek. They both have girlfriends, but they're not afraid to bother with what people might think of them, constantly being up in each other's space. I find it unbelievably sweet in both RL and in this fic. (:

Sorry for that bit of a ramble, I really have nothing better to do right now. xD

-E.v.
Lycoris B chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Aww! I loved how it didn't progress into romance despite what the club thought and how they acted with each other; me and my friend like to pretend we're lesbians in public because of how close we are :P ha ha!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011