Reviews for Silver Snake
CheshireKitKat chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
Continue this!
godess bubbles chapter 8 . 4/23/2014
I loved it! Though who is the top? because in the summery its Harry,but how he's acting i'm not sure? Update soon please!
HP DM Junkie chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
do u know that it has been 8 years since u have updated? please update story is very good.
Rori Potter chapter 8 . 10/30/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
TearfullPixie chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
TearfullPixie chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
BreGurl23 chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
hurry up with chapter 9 please
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 8 . 10/22/2010
how come you haven't updated in ? This story is one of my favs
fear dah bunnies chapter 8 . 12/21/2009
really great story! little tip: for hagrid, make him talk like a pirate without the aarghs and the shiver me timbers. thats all ya hafta do! Bunny out!
Krylenta chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
are you ever gonna updates this story, cuz if not im not gonna read it. its been six years.
denjia chapter 8 . 10/20/2009
That was so cute!
Themis Artemis Gaia chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I admit that the initial concept has merit- I've often wondered if there shouldn't be some manner of re-Sorting. I thought it almost naive to assume that a person would have the same characteristics, personality, and outlook from 11 years of age to 17.

That said, I found your story difficult to read for several reasons:

1. Your grammar (and overall sentence structure) was so poor that I could barely finish the second chapter. I was inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt, since you DID apologize in an author note, but it became a bit too cringe-worthy for me to handle. English not your native language? Get a Beta reader who's fluent.

2. The plotline, while initially interesting, took a quick nosedive into implausible- something more along the lines of a squealing fangirl's fantasy.

3. Character development was also irrational and almost nonexistent in some cases.

I understand that one of the joys of fan fiction is being able to shape the world and characters of a favorite book (or movie) to however a writer sees fit, but... as I've said before, this particular story took a full plunge into "squealing fangirl fantasy", and you've lost my interest in your work.

Shame, because "Sleepless" had some potential.
shadow-inu14 chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
please update soon
hikari90 chapter 8 . 2/27/2007
i liked it.
6tigercubs chapter 8 . 2/6/2007
wel sorry to say this but i dont think this part of the story is going to be updated anytime soon...*sigh*..