Reviews for Gwaith i Innas Lain: Quenta Ando Rauco
Rowknan chapter 1 . 3/15
Now this should be interesting. Good so far plus it doesn't seem to care much for the more recent seasons. (Although admittedly they could be fit into Tolkienverse canon with some finagling) Anyways I look forward to this fic. Your going to have to be a lot more careful with the plot though. Melkor even when he was weakened was so much more powerful than SPN's Lucifer it's actually funny. (Que mental image of Melkor saying to each and every modern western Villian: That's cute)
Vivstar chapter 4 . 5/19/2015
This story is so amazing!
There were several parts that had me jumping up and down with excitement. Great job of combining various myths and religions with Supernatural and Tolkien's work. As a Christian (and knowing that this fanfiction, Supernatural, and the Silmarillion are all fiction), I find it very moving. It speaks to those who seek forgiveness, I think. Well done.
So cool.
Casket Heaven chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Can I mention how much I love you?
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
So...I was browsing ff, celebrating the end of the school year when I though, I haven't reviewed Gwaith i Innas Lain. The first time I read it was before I had an account, back when I had only a very basic knowledge of Supernatural and had just finished reading the Silmarillion for the...fourth time? (something like that)
So I'm going to fix that now. This remains one of the best stories I've ever read and one of my favorites and deserves some reviews.

So here we go, I shall do my best to tell you of both my initial reactions and the thoughts I've had as I read and re-read this story.

From the first I read of him in the Silmarillion Maglor fascinated me. I remember when I first read this story that I was thrilled you were featuring him.

The way that you applied the legend of the return of Turin Turambar to Sam and Dean fits so well it seems almost custom-made.

The world changes often. And yet the deepest Truths remain the same.

That is a VERY old harp.
Like you aren't a geek too Dean.

And Ash is saved! That is one of my favorite things about this story.

No, Peter Jackson didn't get everything right, but he did preserve the spirit of the tale.

I tried, I really did, but even thought this is my third or fourth reading I still get sucked in and have a hard time really reviewing. I'll try and improve over the next chapters.
viressiel chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
This is a great story! As someone who has read The Silmarillion and basically everything else Tolkien wrote that's been published I can tell that you really did your research. That makes this story enjoyable to read. You also did a great job with the speach of Maglor, it sounds similar to the style that Tolkien used without sounding stilted. Now I'm off to read the sequel!
Kuragarikokoro1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Wow, the beginning of this is pretty legit. I love how you incorporated the Middle Earth universe into this and the first few paragraphs read a lot like Tolkien. It seems you've read the books a lot more than I have lol
Luna del Cielo chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
nice
Fortune Zyne chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
I Really love the ending to this, it's quite beautiful. :)
MrEmperor chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
This was amazing. I don't know much on supernatural, but after this was suggested to me I can say that I really have enjoyed this story of yours. It's a shame that it only has 5 reviews. Sorry I can't give better criticism.
Megan Doe chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
I went into this not really knowing what to expect. But I gotta tell you, this is a pretty awesome story. I'm about to start the next one. Thanks.
mb chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
Wow, this is a great story. I'm so impressed with the effort you put in to make the two worlds integrate so well. Thank you very much for sharing.
Tonnocal chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
totally made of awesome.

is this in line with 'red fell the dew on Ramas Echor'?

giddy as a tolkien geek over here.
Ash chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
I wouldn't of have thought that Supernatural and Silmarillion could be fused together in such a way but you succeeded.

I can't wait for your planned sequel.