Reviews for Rise and Fall with the Tide
Awesome!
Luv it!
Update, Please!
wolfawaken chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Excellent! I will be looking forward to reading more and I hope soon.
Sinnii chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
I read this whole thing last night out of curiosity. Truthfully, I find that the whole Cloud going to another time idea is vastly overdone... but this was not what I was expecting; I'm glad for that.

I like the direction you've gone, and aside from some typos-which I can easily overlook-this is turning out to be quite a good read. I look forward to your next update. :)
DarkBombayAngel chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
Love the chapter. -
Dragi chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
aww an happy chapter ending, cant wait to read more :))
DarkBombayAngel chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
DarkBombayAngel chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
Meggurra chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
this is awesome i just want to hug poor seph
UnknownAlien chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Aw... This chapter is really cute! The only problem I could find was when Cloud is talking with Genesis (which I would like to see Cloud interact with more) you used "fell" instead of "feel" ... twice in the same line of text... but since you used "feel" correctly later in this pleasant chapter it's most likely a typo. I think I spotted some other spelling/grammar issues but they weren't glaring enough for me to remember them and I'm too lazy to go back and look for them. (I'll probably remember/see them right after I send this review along with a better way to praise your work, oh well c'est la vie)

Anyways loved the chapter it really is adorable and can't wait for more! 3
Brittany chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
I really like this story. I hope you continue. And I can't wait to read more. :)
DarkBombayAngel chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Tariray chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
I can really tell you have improved in your writing since the last time i had a glance at your fics.

The story is well developed and your narrative style is very good.

Are you using spellcheck though? the amount of typos popping up in your chapters gets higher with every chapter.

Do make sure to keep your spell check on because your grammar is very good.

cheers

T
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
I don't usually like first person, but this is really wonderful. I can't wait to read more!
SoulReaperRitsuka chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
I don't know about everyone else but I'm still interested in Rise and Fall with the Tide. It's a great read. I love how well you've managed to capture all my favorite characters. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep it up, you are doing an awesome job on this! Hope to see more soon. Thanks for the update. Later!
ShadesofImagination chapter 4 . 7/16/2011