Reviews for The Lost World
Luna Lightblade chapter 1 . 5/9
Chapter one, I've just began reading your story. It seems interesting enough. I did note your post-script concern about Mary-sue. I thought I might offer my opinion on that for whatever its worth. Mary-sue's are not a concern for stories. That particular issue is only a problem in role-playing. With stories, the strength of a character is irrelevant so long as the story is interesting, with exceptions. People often don't care to read stories about whimpy, overly-whiney characters. The underdog role can be interesting if they don't stay the underdog. Overly strong characters with no flaws run the risk of becoming redundant, simple because it tends to drag on and on with very little change. I don't believe all stories need conflict to be interesting, just good content. That being said, I've noticed a lot of authors sandbag their characters to the point where they become pathetic or mundane. I would encourage you to not worry about that too much. This is of course just my debatably humble opinion. I personally have never had any interest in weak characters. Regardless, I'm looking forward to reading more of the story and thought I would offer that bit up, whatever its worth. Thanks for sharing the story.
Atlafan1286 chapter 28 . 7/24/2014
loved your story! Hope you update soon!
Isabella95 chapter 28 . 12/4/2013
I really like this story! Really funny, love the eel comment a few chapters ago :) Also I really like the mermaid consept, quite few mermaid stories out there.
I hope you will update soon and finish the story, I really can't stand a discontinued story. I just NEED to know what happens.
update! :D
Guest chapter 28 . 8/9/2013
Can't wait to see how this all plays out'
Guest chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
I glad she drowned that dude. That dude sucked.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
Did you know that were a lobster to be left undisturbed by predators, it could live forever?
kaicpett chapter 27 . 6/25/2013
Now, I know it's been quite a while and I highly doubt you'll ever even read this review because of that time gap, but this is a really, really good story - and I have reviewed it several times in the past, every once in a while going back to reread it since it's summer and I'm inclined to do nothing more, and I'm sure many people would hope that you'll at least give it a conclusion? Finish it? I've been wondering about this since I started reading it forever ago, and I suppose I'm giving it a last ditch effort to incline you to... say, give it a completion? I've had to place this on a random chapter because of all the previous reviews I've posted, if that tells you how splendid you write.
Finnish girl chapter 28 . 6/4/2013
Please update!
Concha G chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Update. Now.
xoangelwingxo chapter 28 . 6/26/2012
Just stopping by to tell you how much i totally love your story! I loved the mermaids in the 4th movie and i was really interested to see where you were going to take it and go into their thought process and everything. And you definitely didn't diappoint! I love Cassie, completely, i love how she developed slowly into the more human side of her instead of it happening instantly. I love how she acts around Jack and he around her too, especially how their relationship started of slow and really had time to to grow. What i loved soo incredibly much and thought was so clever, ya know besides your whole story haha, was the attachment spell when Jack had said that he named her. I would have never thought to come up with that and i thought it was just such an amazing conspect that i just ahd to let you know how much i enjoyed their interactions with each other during that time, it was great! I also love how even after the spell had ceased that there something there between them. Honestly there's not anything i DON'T love about your story! Except for the fact that you haven't updated in a while that is haha but i'd totally forgive you with another chapter! I know, i know i'm harsh but i just love your story too much! So hopefully you'll update soon, i know the story is almost through but i still can't wait to see what else happens with Jack and Cassie, so pretty please continue, id love you forever! Haha alright i'm done with fangirling on you and your story! Hope everything is well with you! :D

P.S. Sorry for writing so much! :P
micci10 chapter 28 . 6/25/2012
I just read like this whole story, and I see you have not updated in a while, but don't stop writing, it's a great story! please continue it!
Rhianna.R chapter 28 . 6/4/2012
continue?
xJillPhantom chapter 28 . 6/3/2012
Mygod I love this story, and I'm sad that it's coming to an end. But nevertheless, keep on going! X