Reviews for Delegation
ladygris chapter 6 . 12/27/2011
LOL! I loved how Elizabeth planned to have Lorne, Ronon, and Rodney keep Carson away from the infirmary. Though, she's right. He does need to learn to delegate.

Great little story. :)
ladygris chapter 5 . 12/27/2011
Why am I thinking that there's something more going on with this incident than what the characters realize?

Looking forward to what happens next!
ladygris chapter 4 . 12/27/2011
LOL! The nurse "reading" a book while staring at Carson was just too fun!

This migraine seems to be a nasty one, though I get the feeling the situation with Jennifer trying to sedate him against his will will likely be handled soon.

Good chapter! :)
ladygris chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
I've had migraines that bad! They suck!

Though I'm not surprised Carson worked himself into that bed. He always seems to be the one who puts his own welfare on the backburner.

But something's not right with Sheppard's injury, either. Looking forward to figuring out what that is. :)
ladygris chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
Okay, wow! A turn I wasn't expecting. I thought this would be more of a Sheppard whump, but it looks like something is seriously wrong with Carson...

Loved the whump in here! Good chapter. :)
ladygris chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Finally getting around to this one!

Wow! That's quite an opening. The crashed Jumper makes sense, and I'm surprised they didn't do that more often in the show.

Looking forward to how all of this works out. :)
sagey chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
enjoying your story and looking forward to more

sheppardlover928 chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
I love the relationship John, and now Carson and Lorne, have with Atlantis! Love the concern and comfort she gives. Carson better be on "best patient" behavior to be a role model for John..seems he is acting just like his most frequent patient in hospital!
sagey chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
ah these atlantis men..they are a stubborn lot..love it..love teyla looking after them too..

SyfyFan chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Good job. Looking forward to the next chapter.
sagey chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
poor carson..hope he is ok..and poor john...he doesseem to get into trouble a lot..and love atlantis talking to thema dn looking after them..and yeah we want more...please...

Gracie Holmes chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this. Loved the little insight into Ronon and John's friendship. Just wish it was longer...:)

Great job!
SyfyFan chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Nice beginning - now I hope there's more to this story. Be nice to have Carson's presence to deal with the injuries.
johnjoe chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
And? What happened next. Please keep writing this.
gw-libero chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I like the story ... so far ;-) I hope you will continue. Please?