Reviews for My Side of the Bed
Sakina77 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
This story was very sweet and enjoyable to read.
The Black Flamingo101 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Dearest Dog,
Was just wandering around your stories to kill some time at work, and I thought I'd reread this, as it was one of the first fanfics I ever came across. How wonderful is it to see your writing blossom from this tiny, yet miraculous bud. I see so much of you in here and your love of the egoists shines bright. Though I have to wonder how you managed to make this one so short. Heh. Just kidding.
Off to review PN! But I hadn't ever reviewed this story so I thought I'd give you an early present :)
Gazlover12-Canada chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Awww! So fluffy and sweet! This totally made my day! Well done, my friend! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Awww cute!
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
DeathNoteLover235 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This was AWESOME, believe me when i tell you that i am a stickler when it come to NowakixHiro (cause their my fav) and you did it justice. SO ADORABLE!

" Usually he bathed, because though Nowaki would never say it, the scent of cigarettes bothered him: it reminded the younger man of Akihiko." i question this, wasnt it HiroxAkihiko? So then would the smell bother Hiro not Nowaki?

FYI, i know its a pain but do go over, since ive read some of the "newer" stuff i can see thats much of an issue, but nonetheless its something everyone must do( something i hate doing myself! A LOT!)
SamyJo chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Oh, that was so awesome! So cute and believable- it really fit the guys and was a nice change-up on Hiro's part. Cool fic, especially for your first! :) I hope to read the others you e posted!
Jen chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Omg I just died, ultimate fluff. Excellent.
Sir Shirkin chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
The sheer depth of this fic.
Mewsea chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Now this is what I call "extremely adorable." XD There were a few misplaced commas, though; but, hey, it's your first story, what are ya gonna do? ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
It's so sweet, I love it!
SakuraFlowersFalling chapter 1 . 7/8/2012!
Meggels chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Wow I can't believe that was your first ever fic. It was SOOO GOOOD! I am envious of your truly great talent!
Miso Muchi chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This was actually really adorable.
Maximum Phantomhive chapter 1 . 4/19/2012