Reviews for Si Vales Valeo
Sam Leonhart chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Beautiful. I usually don't read Romance or Angst, but this was amazing. I loved it. Also, thank you for adding the English Translation for Si Vales Valeo. Made me happy. _
Rayn12 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Your English is beautiful; I would never have known it wasn't your first tongue. I loved the concept of this piece; it fits very well with what we know of Si Vales Valeo, and it would be both very helpful and incredibly emotionally satisfying to have this kind of melding occur (if only they could remember it).

I was especially struck by your use of imagery, which consistently edged up to the line of overblown prose but never crossed it, remaining rich and dramatic and well suited to the flavor of the series. I liked the rotating identity Agatha assumes through the procedure, and your willingness to refer to Agatha as she and he in the same sentence when she is experiencing someone else's being. And I liked the relaxed, harmonious atmosphere you built at the end of the story, when the three are unified in identity and understanding.

This story inspired me to read your other GG story, which I also enjoyed and hope to review shortly.