Reviews for Wizard Words
So cute! :)
skarphai chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Oh, this is adorable! I love it! :D
punkey.doodle.funky.noodle chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
OMIGOD! This is sooooo good. I can see why you won! I love it so much!
ItsOnMars chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I loved this story! It was great seeing the relationship between Grawp and Hagrid from Grawp's eyes, especially when you wrote about the difference between the two cultures- magical and giant, meaning. Also, Grawp calling him "Hagger" was kinda sorta adorable.

Congratulations on getting first place in the "Sibling Rivalry" Competition! You deserved it :)

Sincerely,

ItsOnMars
Aurora West chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This is lovely! I really like that even though Grawp doesn't need to know about love, he still can conceptualise that he feels that way for Hagrid. Well done!
Rose Weasley is AWESOME chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Brilliant :) short and sweet. nice
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Nice job! I liked how you characterized Grawp with the separation of concrete and abstract concepts, and how he views love in concrete terms, like Hagrid bringing him food and not hexing him when he's angry.
Left Fanfiction chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
aw :) love at its simplest...
My Dear Professor McGonagall chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Oh my goodness, what a fantastic first submission! I loved it! Really excellent work. You got Grawpy's childishness down perfectly, it was so tender and adorable. I could feel the love-that's-almost-love :)

Wonderful work, and thank you for participating!

Lucy
NeverBeenDarkMarked chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Oh, wow! This is soo CUTE! It's a very sweet story... I always wanted to see more into Grawp's thoughts about Haggar!
UnseenLibrarian chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Very sweet! Grawpie is getting the hang of these wizard-y emotions, isn't he? :)
beksta chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
That was brilliant. I love how you showed differences between Wizard and Giant cultures and the little conclusion Grawp comes to at the end about his relationship with Hagird.

-beksta x