Reviews for Sour Cherry Pie Life
animallover24678 chapter 1 . 3/13
YAY YIPPE SAM omg slay
Anonnie chapter 1 . 8/2/2023
I love this story! I regularly come back and reread it
SXIN chapter 1 . 3/29/2023
LOVE THIS!
frostfalcon chapter 1 . 6/22/2022
It's been a while but I still really like this story... Thanks for sharing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2022
Thank you, yet again, for sharing this wonderful story with the world.
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 4/22/2022
You did well representing the characters.
67mpala chapter 1 . 7/29/2021
That was pretty good Holy shit
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 5/29/2021
J'adore parfait.
Lily Belladonna Took chapter 1 . 12/2/2020
I really love the way you portray Dean as a father. Except for the absence of Sam, this is exactly the kind of life I would wish for him. I'm with Lisa, though, in that watching him come alive on a hunt I wouldn't want him to give it up completely.

You did a great job setting up this crossover. Using Dean's memos and homeschool garage as a way of catching the BAU's attention made for an interesting and (mostly) non-threatening way for them to interact.

Thank you for an enjoyable read!
Lecia chapter 1 . 9/10/2020
I like the way you portayed civilian Dean. A little softer, but still very Dean. Great crossover!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2020
I frickin loved this! My goodness! It was wonderful and you’re and amazing writer. Please keep writing
Poppyvill chapter 1 . 7/28/2020
ok, yes
i just finished reading this, i love it so much oh my god
its just so perfect?
it has a nice amount of jokes from previous seasons
the BAU being slightly confused by Dean
and Dean Campbell being connected to Dean Smith? I never would have guessed that to happen, but oh my god i love it so much
and Cas showing up and saying something like "your time isn't up yet, theres still more to do", amazing, so amazing,
and i love dean being super smart, and you adding Dean actually liking to read a lot but never really having the chance to before
Killua Lawliet chapter 1 . 7/5/2020
Brilliant! Great crossover
JasonWin chapter 1 . 7/2/2020
wow it's my favourite story about Dean/Lisa and soulless! Sam, I fall in love with this sweet family and cool but brilliant Sam, with an interesting case and innocent Bau team, it just like happens in my dream! BTW, I know it published in 2011 and I'm not sure if you'll reply, but I want to ask that can I translate this story to Chinese and publish it on Chinese website? I'll mark your name and link to this article, such a good story I hope more people will read it! Thanks.
NotaBookaholic chapter 1 . 6/29/2020
This story was amazing! It was so great to find a story where Dean actually got to stay with the Braedens and while it was a bit bittersweet with Sam, I liked the idea that he got his happy ending. Nice sidebar with Dean Smith, that was great.