Reviews for Hemidemisemiquaver
CalypsoTheL0ver chapter 1 . 2/5
Well, this is now my headcanon.
Angelicat2 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Awesome! Robin can't always know about Wally!
Random Reader chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Cool! I would have never thought of KF to be the musical type like that, but I guess that is what fanfiction is for. :) Well-written. Great job!
Roxy Emeralds chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
OTB. ONE TRUE BROMANCE
Luizals chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Awwwwwwwwww... So bittersweet, I loved it
Huntress the 2nd chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
No team in this one?
kcrb0202 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Cute or a great show of Wally and Dick's friendship with a bit of Uncle Barry.
PainInSilence chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I have no clue what your talking avout on the last sentance...hehehehe i confused you now!
thee-cats-meow chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
this was a great story I like the idea of Wally having hidden skills and is kind of logical if you think about all the extra time he has because of his abilities.
x chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
wonderful!:)
Zeef chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This is very nice. I liked it a lot.
TooCreative4Life chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This just gave me a cavity. So sweet and amazing. I love who you have them all written so well. The time progression was wise used and you could feel that he was getting older, that the mood around him was changing and that everything was shifting with every step towards the end. And I have to just put this out there, but your Alfred is amazing.

I also really enjoy that you made this a point of emphasizing at the end in your author's notes that this could be taken as slash or not; that was a wise choice and I think that either way you look at this you can see new things and it takes a great writer to be able to write slash at the same time as writing a perfectly non-slash piece and allow the readers to see different things either way they interpret the story. Cuddos to you dear writer.

Overall, this is a happy piece with notes of sadness playing along in melody, but that makes the piece all the more brilliant. I really love this piece and how you've presented it. Keep writing, that's all I ask.
bsus1412 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I have to say, this is almost touching. It gives another level of depth to Wally, as well as comes across as just a really heartwarming moment. Excellent work.
Loopy chapter 1 . 3/22/2013