Reviews for Delicious Soul
ice-liger chapter 5 . 5/23
R u still writing this?
Zale potter chapter 5 . 4/17
I hope for Sirius Sake that he knows what he's update soon this was a killer chapter.
Zale potter chapter 4 . 4/17
Very good Chapter there cute how they hug.
Zale potter chapter 3 . 4/17
Remus is in for a hand full all Harry has to do is pull out them puppy dog eyes.
Zale potter chapter 2 . 4/16
I wonder if Part of harry feeling is the fact he is Remuses mate...?
Zale potter chapter 1 . 4/16
Very well Written a bit darker start than i'm use but well written none the less.
Hope to read more soon love it
Are you going to finish this story? Because I really think you should it is really good . If theee is any chance please continue it
Mahailya chapter 5 . 1/1
i cant wait til you can update. i hope it is soon. i really like your story
Dutchgirl84 chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Hope you continue this story soon! I hope Sirius will be understanding of Remus and Harry and will also be able to help Harry as a parental figure.
ram chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
More please? :) this is really good.
AniCharisma chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
A very enjoyable story. I love the pairings you mentioned... I can so see Sirus with the twins :)

I am glad you decided to continue the story and look forward to the next chapter.
Dina Eragon Black chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
When Will you Update agien. Love this story ;-)
Ana chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
Well written story, although Harry's excessively submissive at the moment for my tastes - I can't help feeling Harry would react more with anger to his abuse and being unable to choose a life partner. But having said that you could easily argue that Harry is now a submissive mate and the bond would not allow him to be resentful at the mating.
I love reading the story stats at the bottom of each chapter - its great to see the progression. If I wrote stories I'd have plots of time vs number of reviews etc all over (probably shows why I do not write stories being far too much a scientist!).
Good luck with a new chapter, especially with the time its been since an update. I hope RL is not treating you too badly or preventing you writing!
Kind Regards
Ana
InArduisFidelius chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
Ooooooh. Remus is in trouble ...