Reviews for Alone Together
thespaceinmyhead chapter 26 . 7/16
just finished reading this over the past few days. There is very little I love more in a fan fiction than slow build but interesting fanfics that develop and explore not only the main couple but the characters around them. i love the fact that all the characters had their flaws, and thought that faberry progressed in a realistic way that was not stupidly obvious from the beginning. Also, really unusual choice of dynamic between quinn and jesse that worked very well, which you should be proud of writing and bringing together with rachel and the other characters.
anunleashedmind chapter 2 . 6/26
The Jacob segment was hilarious hahaha you did that so Well!
anunleashedmind chapter 1 . 6/26
That was very interesting. I liked how you Showed their relationship progressing through the summer. Good start.
yui1808 chapter 26 . 2/16/2017
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story. You nailed the Jesse-Quinn dynamic. I'd say I liked how you've written Finn's character; he was very mature in this story and unselfish. Aside from Quinn and Jesse's characters, Finn's had the most character development... it's very refreshing. I didn't have to hate the guy, and that was a first. I truly enjoyed your story. Looking forward for more
imaferrari chapter 26 . 12/25/2016
I've just spent the past week or so reading the story. It was thoroughly enjoyable. I truly love the Quinn and Jessie dynamic. Another opportunity those stupid writers missed. (Considering Faberry won Entertainment Tonight's TV's best couple in February 2012, when they weren't even a couple, the writers should have done something with that. Stupid Ryan. I would pick you over him any day!)
seekingoutfriday chapter 26 . 1/17/2016
I just re-read this again and I'm still in love with this fic.
Augusta Winds chapter 26 . 10/19/2015
Are you doing a sequel?!

nofcksgiven chapter 22 . 10/16/2015
Rachel was amusingly awesome in this chapter. She crack me up when she was getting impatient bc Quinn wasn't making any moves on her. You're doing the pace of their relationship justic. Even now that they've kissed (aww, their first kissed! It's amazing, they both deserve so much happiness!) it's obvious they're still not gonna rush into more so thank you for that.

Again, Quinn/Jesse is friendship goal. They make me so happy. I loved that Quinn made sure Jesse knew how much she appreciated him, in her own Quinnn Fabray way. And I loved how much Jesse cares about her. It should've been like this on the show bc this story is so much better.
nofcksgiven chapter 21 . 10/15/2015
Haha, I feel bad for Finn. He's so easy to deceived.

I love that Quinn and Rachel got to have one dance.:) And Quinn and Jesse are going to New York!

"Who hurt you, Quinn Fabray?" :( I love Quinn so much.
nofcksgiven chapter 20 . 10/15/2015
I love Rachel going around asking about Quinn. And when she told Jesse about wanting to start gossip about herself in the past to get attention, LMAO! Also, really loved the exchange between Rachel and Kurt. A lot of truths was said. If anything, I'd love to see all the characters do their own thing for themselves and not for anyone else.

I love, love, love Quinn/Jesse friendship. It's my absolute favorite thing about this story so far.
nofcksgiven chapter 19 . 10/15/2015
Santana is so useless. It's so irritating when instead of helping, she'd rather be a bother bc she hates herself and wanna bring others down. I hope she grows up before this story ends.

For Quinn and Rachel I'm super happy with the development of their relationship. I'm glad Quinn isn't pining over Rachel and that Rachel was honest about her feelings.

I'm a big fan of Quinn and Jesse friendship. It's frigging awesome.
JokersLastLaugh chapter 26 . 9/13/2015
This was a truly enjoyable story and great reade. I enjoyed Jesse and Quinns odd friend and the slow burn of the faberry romance.

I loved the humour and all the heartwarming moments in this story and now I am sad that it has finished.

I really hope you get around to writing that sequal because I would love to read more about Jesse, Quinn and Rachel dynamic friendship.
keytree chapter 26 . 6/24/2015
oh man this was brilliant!

The Jesse/Quinn dynamic was not something I ever thought I'd find interesting, but they are so perfectly matched in their mutual apathy for people and things that aren't Rachel Berry.

You probably won't be writing that sequel(I'm dying to read it tho) but thanks for sharing this!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/7/2015
I just found this story and am sad that the sequel did not happen. But thank you for letting us in in this quinntessenchel universe.
smutandtears chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
I fuckin love this...glee should have hired you tbh