Reviews for Alone Together
keytree chapter 26 . 6/24
oh man this was brilliant!

The Jesse/Quinn dynamic was not something I ever thought I'd find interesting, but they are so perfectly matched in their mutual apathy for people and things that aren't Rachel Berry.

You probably won't be writing that sequel(I'm dying to read it tho) but thanks for sharing this!
I just found this story and am sad that the sequel did not happen. But thank you for letting us in in this quinntessenchel universe.
smutandtears chapter 3 . 1/24
I fuckin love this...glee should have hired you tbh
tohs chapter 16 . 8/14/2014
Finally! She admitted it. I am loving this Jesse more and more. He's breaking down Quinn's walls big piece by big piece. I love that he's serious when he needs to be and knows when not to push too far. Now I'm curious to see if he's gonna help Quinn act on her feelings towards Rachel.

And, hahahahahahaha, I can totally see Jesse and Dustin throwing insults at each other. They are hilarious!
tohs chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
YES! I was totally hoping Jesse would get Quinn out of Lima no matter what she says. I love love their relationship. I hope they stay that way even if Quinn and Rachel get together. Better Q than Finn.

Way to go, Finn. You just had to break up with Rachel before the play.
ANGEL-MI chapter 26 . 6/25/2014
Thank you for this wonderful story. Loved every chapter. I hope that you still thinking of a sequel.
kezztip chapter 26 . 4/8/2014
Excellent story. All your characterisations were spot on, my favourite being Jesse - hilarious. Loved how you kept sending up the ridiculous improbability that is Glee. Well done!
lemon-rind chapter 26 . 3/12/2014
Fave st James story I've read. Really good job.
Devin Jaste chapter 26 . 3/3/2014
I don't know if you've written this sequel yet, but please, for the love of God, do it. I have loved this story so much. As I've said in previous reviews, the character interactions between the different New Directions members has been one of the best things. The scene at Wendy's being an excellent example. Also, for what I would still consider a Faberry story, it was nice that it had so much of everyone else in it. I love the friendship between Santana and Karofsky because it's fun to see them hate everyone and still want to be part of the group. And Santana sans Brittany...? I know you said you don't watch the show anymore, but seasons 4 and 5 have been good about showing that. If you ignore everything about the high school half of the show, it's actually pretty good. Kind of.
So yes, please right the sequel to this. This had been an amazing story, and I would love to see more of it. Even if you don't, though, thanks for writing it.
Devin Jaste chapter 20 . 3/1/2014
God, this is just the best story. I love how you write all the different characters of the New Directions. I've only read mostly Faberry stories, so it's great reading something about the entire group and yet it's still a Faberry story in the background. Plus, it has such a great slow buildup unlike so many other stories that throw them straight from hating each other into being in love. That never really seemed realistic to me. It's fun to see Rachel and Quinn being friends and then the something more slowly starts to happen. Great story.
Devin Jaste chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
I'm thoroughly enjoying this so far. It's very witty. I don't know what's going to happen, but I'm excited to find out. Also, most of the stories I've read so far have been Faberry, so I like that this is more about the New Directions than any one couple. Also, I've never seen Jesse written so well. Great job so far.
Devin Jaste chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I actually did find it once it was all completed! Though I'm not actually sick or taking a sick day. Anyway, it seems interesting so far. I look forward to reading more of it.
QuinnFann chapter 26 . 11/27/2013
I loved your characterization of all these personalities and find this to be one of the best Faberry written stories out there. Hope that one day you decide to do a continuation, although that seems rather bleak now.
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 26 . 10/11/2013
How I wish this would have been season 3 it was one of the most well thought out realistic stories I've read. I also think it's interesting how it actually shares details of future glee episodes I.E. the Beatles and Santana and Kurt ending up in new york. One would think the writers found this story and stole some of the ideas. I also hope you decide to do the season 4 story one day it honestly sounds like it would be wonderful with the points you've shared with us.
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
Ha! I loved how they did the Christmas Carol because It totally brought back memories of when I did a few years ago.