Reviews for Alone Together
seekingoutfriday chapter 26 . 1/17
I just re-read this again and I'm still in love with this fic.
Augusta Winds chapter 26 . 10/19/2015
Are you doing a sequel?!

nofcksgiven chapter 22 . 10/16/2015
Rachel was amusingly awesome in this chapter. She crack me up when she was getting impatient bc Quinn wasn't making any moves on her. You're doing the pace of their relationship justic. Even now that they've kissed (aww, their first kissed! It's amazing, they both deserve so much happiness!) it's obvious they're still not gonna rush into more so thank you for that.

Again, Quinn/Jesse is friendship goal. They make me so happy. I loved that Quinn made sure Jesse knew how much she appreciated him, in her own Quinnn Fabray way. And I loved how much Jesse cares about her. It should've been like this on the show bc this story is so much better.
nofcksgiven chapter 21 . 10/15/2015
Haha, I feel bad for Finn. He's so easy to deceived.

I love that Quinn and Rachel got to have one dance.:) And Quinn and Jesse are going to New York!

"Who hurt you, Quinn Fabray?" :( I love Quinn so much.
nofcksgiven chapter 20 . 10/15/2015
I love Rachel going around asking about Quinn. And when she told Jesse about wanting to start gossip about herself in the past to get attention, LMAO! Also, really loved the exchange between Rachel and Kurt. A lot of truths was said. If anything, I'd love to see all the characters do their own thing for themselves and not for anyone else.

I love, love, love Quinn/Jesse friendship. It's my absolute favorite thing about this story so far.
nofcksgiven chapter 19 . 10/15/2015
Santana is so useless. It's so irritating when instead of helping, she'd rather be a bother bc she hates herself and wanna bring others down. I hope she grows up before this story ends.

For Quinn and Rachel I'm super happy with the development of their relationship. I'm glad Quinn isn't pining over Rachel and that Rachel was honest about her feelings.

I'm a big fan of Quinn and Jesse friendship. It's frigging awesome.
JokersLastLaugh chapter 26 . 9/13/2015
This was a truly enjoyable story and great reade. I enjoyed Jesse and Quinns odd friend and the slow burn of the faberry romance.

I loved the humour and all the heartwarming moments in this story and now I am sad that it has finished.

I really hope you get around to writing that sequal because I would love to read more about Jesse, Quinn and Rachel dynamic friendship.
keytree chapter 26 . 6/24/2015
oh man this was brilliant!

The Jesse/Quinn dynamic was not something I ever thought I'd find interesting, but they are so perfectly matched in their mutual apathy for people and things that aren't Rachel Berry.

You probably won't be writing that sequel(I'm dying to read it tho) but thanks for sharing this!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/7/2015
I just found this story and am sad that the sequel did not happen. But thank you for letting us in in this quinntessenchel universe.
smutandtears chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
I fuckin love this...glee should have hired you tbh
tohs chapter 16 . 8/14/2014
Finally! She admitted it. I am loving this Jesse more and more. He's breaking down Quinn's walls big piece by big piece. I love that he's serious when he needs to be and knows when not to push too far. Now I'm curious to see if he's gonna help Quinn act on her feelings towards Rachel.

And, hahahahahahaha, I can totally see Jesse and Dustin throwing insults at each other. They are hilarious!
tohs chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
YES! I was totally hoping Jesse would get Quinn out of Lima no matter what she says. I love love their relationship. I hope they stay that way even if Quinn and Rachel get together. Better Q than Finn.

Way to go, Finn. You just had to break up with Rachel before the play.
ANGEL-MI chapter 26 . 6/25/2014
Thank you for this wonderful story. Loved every chapter. I hope that you still thinking of a sequel.
kezztip chapter 26 . 4/8/2014
Excellent story. All your characterisations were spot on, my favourite being Jesse - hilarious. Loved how you kept sending up the ridiculous improbability that is Glee. Well done!
lemon-rind chapter 26 . 3/12/2014
Fave st James story I've read. Really good job.