Reviews for Dreams of Yesterday
Kurama chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Yes,I think you should write some more about this. It was VERY GOOD! Very sad,but really good. Yes,that certain episode was very sad. Especially when he remembered his mother and father,and started to cry.
YT1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Aww...it's so sweet! Now I want to cry...

Are you a Sandman fan? I do something sort of like that in my Sandman/SJ crossover. You might like it.
TurtleNinja chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
*sobs*

This fic always tugs at my heartstrings. I think I like your ending to the episode better than how the actual cartoon ended it. No, wait, scratch that. Make that I definitely like your ending better than the actual cartoon's. ;P And yes, do a sequel!
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
kinda depressing, pretty sad, very touching. I loved it. Poor Jack.
Voicegirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
That was so beautiful, and so sad. I bow to you, and beg you to make a sequel.
OMightyWifeofShinigami chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Aw that was so sad, and yes a sequel is in order. I demand a sequel. Did anyone by chance notice Jack's memory of the man the little boy was from the manga lone wolf and the cub. (I think that's what it called) I was standing in Hero's comic book store and staring at all the lovely manga when my eyes drifted acorss this. I let out a shriek scaring a few people when I realized that's where I saw it. Just wanted to point that out. He he, write more, pretty plesae.
Kota Magic chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
Beautiful and extremely well written. Such writing is rare for these more recent cartoons, but you pulled it off quite flawlessly. I myself just saw the episode the other day, and it brought tears to my eyes. This written retelling did the same thing. Great job!
Sir Not Appearing On This Site chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! through that whiole episode i kept telling myself i wasn't gonna cry, but then Jack started crying and that got me going. right when i thought i was over it, Jack's lip started tembling and... WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
videlgrrrl23 chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
! THAT WAS SO-(sniff)- SO BEAUTIFULLLLLLLL!
Braveheart chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Aw man, that was great! When I saw that episode, I almost cried, it was so sad! Great work!