Reviews for RussiaCanada Yaoi
Kaede-Alys chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
It was awesome !
When you are a girl and you said "It was aweome !", if you are talking about a PWP, you're a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm French x'D
And I look like France
Ahem.
I'm so stupid.
By the way, thanks for this text. I love RusCan !
Otakukitty2288 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
*extreme nosebleed*
Chloe chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I FREAKING LOVED IT! That is all
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Holy Jesus. That was the best lemon I've ever read. No joke. Nothing even comes close to comparing to that. That was fantastic. Please write more stuff like this. I plead- nay, I beseech you to write more smut.
mapleleavesandshit chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
SEXIIII :O
Kori Ikimono chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
You, my friend, have amazing writing talents. That was just, awesome. You described every little detail and managed to make it an interesting story in the end (which I usually don't find in yaoi fanfictions). I give you many props and you are just amazing. 3
Tabbie1999 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Is there a sequel because I kinda want to read how England and France have to explain a wet dream to Alfred...»» »·»···
Bellatrix chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
That... Was...the BEST smut I have ever read, and I read a lot. Just... The way you actually drew it out as opposed to the usual kiss and go was amazing and so very well written. / love it!
Mimimikan chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Yeah I remember I read this and reviewed it! Thank you for reposting this! Loved to read it again xD ! The title you gave this is lovely. Straight to the point! Last time I saw a direct title is when I read 'I will tie you up kiss you and fuck you' 2 years ago so I am still very amused of this. Anytime reposting this, I will review. Damn, I will read this again after exams.

Mimimikan - logged out
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
sequel! or at least another chapter!
Insane-Lane chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Well damn Anon tell us how you really feel. Better yet, don't.
(anywho) This was a beautiful fan-fic very rich with emotion. I really want to know if Canada ever tells Russia why he screamed and runaway and what his reaction would be.
Please if possible will you write a sequel about it? Thank you.
-R. J.-
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
P.s. Narrow minded People like that sick Anon make my blood boil. Reading that insult, just wanted to punch the hater. Now going to read more of your fics.

Mimimikan
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
XD What a dream! H-O-T! That AWESOME smut writing skills! OwO I like this. No, wait, I LoVe this. When I try writing smut I end up annoyed, I can't make it longer than 2 pages :( What brain racket it takes to write so much. You should write yaoi smut and freaking Sell It! (for real...I mean it...) Love needy Canada! So cute. All the best.

Sorry, din't make an account, YET.
Still, wanted to comment on your MASTERPIECE.
mimimikan
Kaaki Shaman chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
... I almost want to know what happens at the first meeting. xD And how did Matt have a dream about someone he hasn't met yet? XD then again, it's PWP, so it doesn't really matter, I suppose... xD
darkdragonalucard chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
well now that was interesting