Reviews for Mad Maggie
Disneymagic chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Fantastic job on this story. The descriptions of the lighthouse were really cool and very realistic. I love the way you write Sam and Dean, especially how they are always there for each other and always take care of each other. *applaudes*
zekeschance chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
This was such an amazing story that hooked me from the first sentence. It was so well written and researched, like a real episode. In fact, your descriptions made it come to life so I could visualize every scene. They way you wrote both boys shows you understand them perfectly. Loved the humor and seriousness which made it seem more real life. They way you had both boys working so much in sync with each other is what made this story for me. I appreciate all of your hard work and really think you should send this to SPN. I think they would be duly impressed. You kept everything flowing and cohesive and loved your ghost, Maggie. Thank you for sharing, you made my night!
DeansSammy chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
oh poor sammy and dean and she was really the whole least they got paid for it this time.
Anise Nadiah chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
No wonder why your fic seems so realistic because it was based on real place. The pool in which sam was trapped could really be so beautiful if not in a deathly situation. I do google on blue cave and I'm so mesmerize by it. Thanks for the knowledge. As always another epic story on the brother's relationship although i wish there's more scene of them in the hospital.
zuimar chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Great one liners in this fic, this one takes the cake IMO: "Hell will seem like Club Med before I'm done". It's such a Dean thing to say, LOL! Thank you for the detailed A/N, I've been to Wales a couple of times, but never near this lighthouse, a good reason to visit Wales again!
zuimar chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Man, reading fics like this makes me realise that I miss the brotherly bond most of all in the SPN episodes. This first chapter was just awesome, I really could picture all the scenes in my head. The way you write is so detailed, yet it never gets boring, amazing!
Dragonflysoul chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Most enjoyable! Thank you so much!
amethyst bloodstone chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
thankyou for such fantastic best I've enjoyed for a long time. loved Mad Maggie and her lighthouse. As for that bridge, you're description left me breathless, thats as close as I ever wan't to come to it. I know I'm a wuss!
criminally charmed chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Nice job hurting both boys yet still lots of BB Dean. And I was excited to see Maggie. I was like - I know that story.

Well, the original.
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
I enjoyed reading this story last summer in the zine. I sure hope I remembered to say thanks for sharing it with us.

I love the description of the lighthouse and what a great hunt. Maggie was a very scary ghost, especially when the salt didn't work to keep her away.

I like how you started your story with the brothers on the island and added the suspense right away when they were both in trouble. Then you gave us some background on how the brothers ended up on the island before continuing the story.

What a wonderful fight between Dean and Maggie. I loved this line from Dean about Sam. "You need yours eyes checked, sister. His name is Sam. Last name Winchester – same as mine. That says he belongs with me."

When Dean killed Maggie with the rock salt in his hand. That was a great idea on your part, very original.

Wonderful ending as Dean worked to save Sam and also the brothers were thanked for once with a little extra cash so they can rest up before their next hunt.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.

I enjoyed reading it again.
spnMom chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Great story, lots of whumpage... stellar. Thanks for posting!
TinTin11 chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Wow, this was amazing! A wonderful read! I like how you incorporated real places and facts into it too, it makes the story much more relatable! Great job with this! :o)
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Exceptional story! Loved it! :)
Nana56 chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Quite the story! I love how you took the two lighthouses and combined them into one fic. It's romantic in a crazy, insane way. She was just out and out nuts! lol

And of course the best part is the brothers, as always and you did your usual awesome job with them. The snark, the fear for each other, and their care for each other just make for a perfect SN fic. :D

Well done! :)
detroiter stranded in tucson chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
...I don't have a computer of my own so read you at the library...I have been reading for quite some time and I just wanted you to know how much I appreaciate you sharing your fine writting talents with all of us...even the lurkers...you are a great story teller and have really captured the spirit of both boys...Please continue ...
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »