Reviews for Mad Maggie
clerical medical chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Awesome story. Love the way you write the wump. The writing is so good that nothing distracts my mind from creating the pictures in my head. Thanks so much.
PsychoPicasso chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
WONDERFUL story! I couldn't stop reading after I started! :D
LISABABY71 chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Really great story! You have a great imagination for these things. Love how you created a totally different plot line than has already been used in the series. If I was the series producer for Supernatural and I ran across this, I would consider this for an episode. Thank you for sharing this great story. Hope to read more in future. Peace out.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
No matter how many stories of yours I read (although I don't always review), there is always a refreshing newness to each one! I loved this short story because of the mix of history and imagination. I'm a sucker for historical refrences ;) and your writing is phenomonal, which makes it 10 times better! Also you got the boys down perfectly :)
7kstar chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
liked the mixture of hurt Dean and Sam. Some nice twists and turns I didn't see coming. Enjoyed it
JaniceC678 chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Great story - suspense, action, lot's of hurt, life-and-death rescues... AND it's in my neck of the woods. Been out to Block Island many times and knew the Mad Maggie legend.
Disneymagic chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Fantastic job on this story. The descriptions of the lighthouse were really cool and very realistic. I love the way you write Sam and Dean, especially how they are always there for each other and always take care of each other. *applaudes*
zekeschance chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
This was such an amazing story that hooked me from the first sentence. It was so well written and researched, like a real episode. In fact, your descriptions made it come to life so I could visualize every scene. They way you wrote both boys shows you understand them perfectly. Loved the humor and seriousness which made it seem more real life. They way you had both boys working so much in sync with each other is what made this story for me. I appreciate all of your hard work and really think you should send this to SPN. I think they would be duly impressed. You kept everything flowing and cohesive and loved your ghost, Maggie. Thank you for sharing, you made my night!
DeansSammy chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
oh poor sammy and dean and she was really the whole least they got paid for it this time.
Anise Nadiah chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
No wonder why your fic seems so realistic because it was based on real place. The pool in which sam was trapped could really be so beautiful if not in a deathly situation. I do google on blue cave and I'm so mesmerize by it. Thanks for the knowledge. As always another epic story on the brother's relationship although i wish there's more scene of them in the hospital.
zuimar chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Great one liners in this fic, this one takes the cake IMO: "Hell will seem like Club Med before I'm done". It's such a Dean thing to say, LOL! Thank you for the detailed A/N, I've been to Wales a couple of times, but never near this lighthouse, a good reason to visit Wales again!
zuimar chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Man, reading fics like this makes me realise that I miss the brotherly bond most of all in the SPN episodes. This first chapter was just awesome, I really could picture all the scenes in my head. The way you write is so detailed, yet it never gets boring, amazing!
Dragonflysoul chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Most enjoyable! Thank you so much!
amethyst bloodstone chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
thankyou for such fantastic best I've enjoyed for a long time. loved Mad Maggie and her lighthouse. As for that bridge, you're description left me breathless, thats as close as I ever wan't to come to it. I know I'm a wuss!
criminally charmed chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Nice job hurting both boys yet still lots of BB Dean. And I was excited to see Maggie. I was like - I know that story.

Well, the original.