Reviews for Mad Maggie
ncis-lady chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Ah well, I guess I'm repeating myself here but: really great story! You just gotta love the boys when they take care of each other. I must say that I missed that during the last season (which is why I'm currently re-watching season 2 ;)).

Thanks for the a/n. Very good job on the research, it's kinda cool to know that the story's based on an actual myth. (One more reason why the story would make a damn good episode on the show)

Colby's girl chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Woohoo! That was fun and intense. I'm happy you posted it all and I was able to read it in it's entirety. So pleased to read one of your fabulous stories. Cheers!

PS I googled the light house while reading the beginning so I had a great visual while reading.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
WOW! Great story! )

I really enjoyed it, dear! Very well-written, full of details! Nice plot too, really good stuff! LOL

I like this one, very much

ncis-lady chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Ah you're a star! Great story so far, love it! I can totally imagine that being an actual episode because it's got everything I love about the show.

Is there a way to purchase the Blood Brothers fanzine? I just googled it and found some info (which sounds fab) but couldn't find a way to order it.
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Wow again, this was sure a difficult hunt. I knew Dean would wake up before Sam returned and it was good he did, as Sam needed him. He sure outdid himself, working through all his injuries and giving his all to find his brother. Poor Sam, he just can't win. All shackled up, in rising water, almost drowning and freezing to death, what a double whammy. Dean really cut it close, but he did it. But it shows just how bad Sam was that he didn't remember a lot about the hospital stay. In the end though it was due to his knowledge and Dean's persistence that both of them made it. I call that teamwork. Great job with this story, now I just hope there will be more from you soon. Hugs, Vonnie
carocali chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I so enjoy your stories! This had great detail and research and an equal helping of h/c for both the boys! The brotherly banter was perfect, as always, and it had me hanging on from start to finish!

Thanks so much for posting! More please!

vonnie836 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Wow, this is creepy. I always loved the atmosphere of lighthouses in storms, really eerie and scary. Put a ghost in it and it really freaks me out. Love it! The boys certainly have their hands full and Maggie thinking Sam is Gideon and targeting Dean for it, wow that is so not good. Gotta read on now! Hugs, Vonnie
Maz101 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
What a great - old-style - Winchester adventure. Loved how you got straight into it with the near-death trip to the lighthouse, only then going back to tell the background to them taking the hunt - very effective for grabbing the attention! I do love mutual hurt/comfort and this was great for that - very pacey with no let up.

It comes as such a nice change to have a straight forward, no angels, no demons, no deals, no arcs story. So, thanks for a great read.
SimplyOut chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Awesome story. The setting was great, the plot was nicely done and the boys were just lovable. I wanna actually see the boys do a hunt like this in a lighthouse with a crappy rope bridge and everything in an episode :D
gapdragon1 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Highly enjoyable - excellent plot, dialogue and characterisation. Loved the history behind the story. Thank you
Rachelly chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
This was AWESOME! I loved every word! The brothers were in perfect form- snarky, humorous, totally concerned for each other's safety and willing to do anything to help each other. Your story had so many turns...Sam's in trouble on the bridge then Dean, Sam is picked by Maggie and Dean is attacked as her enemy for wanting to have Sam leave with him, and Sam gets shackled in a cave with an incoming tide! WOW! I love protective Dean, even when hurt, he'll do anything for Sam. Excellent piece. So nice to read the brothers together hunting things that aren't angel and demon related. A good ole fashioned MOTW! Perfect! Thanks for all you put into this!~RAchelly
Medusa -the writer chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Oh, wow! I just LOVED this story. I love old lighthouses and especially love it when the boys battle old spirits. And I always love a good Sam-in-peril story. Thank you for a fantastic fic, it was a real pleasure to read.
ReaderCassiopeia chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Great story! I love the history and the realistic way you portray Sam and Dean. Just enough banter, just enough almost revealed emotion. Good, solid plot that kept me interested the whole time. And I always, always appreciate the excellent vocabulary and impeccable grammar!
Linnie McCary chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Great pace and characterization in this fun case-fic, with plenty of action. It didn't hurt that I have a connection with Block Island; no harm, no foul on the poetic license you took with mixing the two lighthouses, and adding the bridge and the phosphorescent cave-delightful touches, all of them, making for an even more fascinating story!
Menthol Pixie chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it :)
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »