Reviews for Mad Maggie
Medusa -the writer chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Oh, wow! I just LOVED this story. I love old lighthouses and especially love it when the boys battle old spirits. And I always love a good Sam-in-peril story. Thank you for a fantastic fic, it was a real pleasure to read.
ReaderCassiopeia chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Great story! I love the history and the realistic way you portray Sam and Dean. Just enough banter, just enough almost revealed emotion. Good, solid plot that kept me interested the whole time. And I always, always appreciate the excellent vocabulary and impeccable grammar!
Linnie McCary chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Great pace and characterization in this fun case-fic, with plenty of action. It didn't hurt that I have a connection with Block Island; no harm, no foul on the poetic license you took with mixing the two lighthouses, and adding the bridge and the phosphorescent cave-delightful touches, all of them, making for an even more fascinating story!
Menthol Pixie chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it :)
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
So many of my favorite kinks in this, lighthouse hauntings and nearly drowned Sam, not to mention Scooby Doo references.

I really enjoyed this one and that both Sam and Dean had to figure out different parts to what kept Maggie there and how to find the secret entrance. I love it when fics show how smart they both are.

And Mad Maggie was an awesome character. I just about lost it when she snatched the tapestry and simply put the fire out. Why don't all ghosts do that? For a crazy person, she was also fairly intelligent.

Anyway, enjoyable in every aspect.
akaStoryteller chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
This was fantastic. Good ol' fashioned bi-bro hurt/comfort. One of my favorite things. I really enjoyed the blend of fact/fiction/legend. Awesome work!
TraSan chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Woo hoo! I can breathe again. Wow, what an exciting conclusion!

So, be honest, do you get headaches like our Sam because you certainly seem to keep enough "junk" stored up in your head too. :)

Wonderful story, Sculls.
TraSan chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I loved this story a year ago-I love it now! Just the right amount of mystery wrapped up with mutual whumpage and brotherly concern. I'm off to read the second half!
mamapranayama chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Excellent story, I enjoyed every word. Thanks for sharing this! :)
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Three words: I loved this!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This is already better than 75% of Supernatural's episodes. Why are you not writing for the show yet? :)
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5