Reviews for The Nine Lives of Harry Potter
Skullix chapter 6 . 7/16
Wait, but if the past is considered the present for Harry and the rest of the founders, then their future would already be written if he went to the future.

It's how time works, the founders history would've been already fully written... because of time.
Nerdling Queen45 chapter 3 . 6/27
poor little kitten harry! having to listen to that!
creativecats chapter 1 . 3/27
When I first saw this story and read the description I saw the sshpgg and I'm sitting here thinking who the fudge would ship Severus Snape harry potter and Gregory Boyle but then I saw the Salazar and harry thing at the bottom and it was like a huge sigh of relief. I love this story tho!
a person chapter 11 . 3/15
OMG why isnt your story in the two thousands at least, seriously this is good and what a smile did it bring your story has seriously brighten my miserable day i really like how the story was set up and the ending just leaves me feeling fuzzy bes ending ever
Damn if I was reading this while you updated I would not know what to do with myself such a cliffhanger
Jen chapter 11 . 2/7
Thanks!
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 11 . 12/29/2016
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa kawaaaaiiiiiii i love fic
misherukuro chapter 11 . 12/7/2016
A delightful read.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 11 . 12/5/2016
I loved the little bit at the end, and how devious Harry could be. This is one of my favorite depictions of Godric.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 12/5/2016
Did you write Rowena like Luna on purpose? I love it!
rowenasheir chapter 11 . 11/4/2016
Does SS find a potion so a surrogate could carry their children?
Yvonne Park chapter 11 . 6/4/2016
Haha that story was super random, but I liked it! Very cute! Great job! I wish there was more. Those three together are just super yummy. :)

-Yvonne
kyuubijyuubi12 chapter 11 . 5/7/2016
Oh My Lord! I love this! Although it kind of gives the reader a feeling of being left behind (well it at least did that to me) It's so cute and perfect and FLUFFY! X3
Inu Tashiro p chapter 11 . 4/30/2016
I love this so much! .. My only regret is that its to short
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
I was so relieved when I figured out the trio! The only thing I could think before was snape Harry and goyle- not a trio I was looking forward to! Lmao, should have guessed it sooner!