Reviews for The Nine Lives of Harry Potter
LooneyTune chapter 11 . 11/29
Sooooo cyyuuuute!
Thanks for making this wonderful work.
Rea chapter 11 . 11/19
Beautiful and sweet story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 11 . 11/16
I really like it!

So they had children by proxy? Because in the original timeline Slytherin abd Godric had children? So they had concubines?
Kichou chapter 11 . 10/23
Very sweet story. I like it.
Mumia0813 chapter 11 . 10/22
Geistervogel chapter 11 . 8/20
sweet story :) thank you
Abbey Whitlock chapter 11 . 7/17
well sal probably would have changed his views on muggleborns, vodemort may have never happened because the Gaunts wouldn't have been horrid...Harry would have parents and wouldn't have been a cat on post-war severus' shoulder...therefore the harry in the past would not exist. You, madam, have created a paradox.
ptl4ever419 chapter 11 . 6/4
Loved it :) so happy to see it.
Noooo Aime chapter 11 . 6/2
Hello !
I love this story !

A big fan ;)
Siriabelle Grace chapter 11 . 5/23
Oh, I love it! It ideed made me smile Harry and his lovers are so cute together!
history chapter 11 . 5/21
I really love this!
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 11 . 5/7
This is an adorable and well-written story. Great job!
serenityselena chapter 11 . 2/7
lovely story :)
liesken chapter 5 . 1/25
Hi! I really like your story (a lot, I love pairings like this). But I should inform you that tea wasn't introduced to England until a millennia later and sugar too didn't appear for a couple more centuries. You'd better have them drink bear or water or wine.
Sar'Kalu chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Er... I hope you realise that tea was not discovered by the British until the 1600's; during Godric and Salazar's time, they would have drunk mead or possibly pumpkin juice, definitely not water as it was considered dangerous.