Reviews for The Nine Lives of Harry Potter
Well written indeed!
YokaiAngel chapter 11 . 11/18/2017
love it!~~~~~~
Knuckles8 chapter 11 . 10/9/2017
Great story. It was so sweet. I loved it. Thank-you fire sharing your wonderful story.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2017
I love this fic
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2017
It's a pain when two characters have the same initials...
Gambito chapter 11 . 9/2/2017
This story was absolutely amazing! Thank you.
xXmovaXx chapter 6 . 7/16/2017
Wait, but if the past is considered the present for Harry and the rest of the founders, then their future would already be written if he went to the future.

It's how time works, the founders history would've been already fully written... because of time.
Nerdling Queen45 chapter 3 . 6/27/2017
poor little kitten harry! having to listen to that!
creativecats chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
When I first saw this story and read the description I saw the sshpgg and I'm sitting here thinking who the fudge would ship Severus Snape harry potter and Gregory Boyle but then I saw the Salazar and harry thing at the bottom and it was like a huge sigh of relief. I love this story tho!
a person chapter 11 . 3/15/2017
OMG why isnt your story in the two thousands at least, seriously this is good and what a smile did it bring your story has seriously brighten my miserable day i really like how the story was set up and the ending just leaves me feeling fuzzy bes ending ever
Guest chapter 6 . 3/15/2017
Damn if I was reading this while you updated I would not know what to do with myself such a cliffhanger
Jen chapter 11 . 2/7/2017
Thanks!
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 11 . 12/29/2016
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa kawaaaaiiiiiii i love fic
misherukuro chapter 11 . 12/7/2016
A delightful read.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 11 . 12/5/2016
I loved the little bit at the end, and how devious Harry could be. This is one of my favorite depictions of Godric.