Reviews for Mist
Guest of honor chapter 1 . 6/28
Please update the story! I want to find out what happens next with danny and the titans. R they goin to find out bout the abusive dad soon? Please update!
Echo the Slowpoke chapter 4 . 6/22
(Due to somehow already REVEIWING to the 5th chapter- I will review here)

I hope this story is soon updated- this story is well.. Amazing! And I love it, I do hope this story is continued and not abandoned!

- Echo the Slowpoke
VioletisMaria chapter 1 . 4/10
Hurry up and upload a new chapter before us rabid fangirls break into your house and break you
VioletisMaria chapter 5 . 3/13
Just update already! And don't you dare try to let people adopt this story!
Violetismaria chapter 5 . 2/18
Please update like right now I srs bru nownow
VioletisMaria chapter 5 . 2/12
Please write another chapter. You are holding me in a terrible suspense.
VioletisMaria chapter 2 . 2/12
In chapter one page two while Danny and Robin are talking Robin said, "I hadn't seen you before." the word there is supposed to be haven't. Otherwise it is a very well written so please do not take this as an offensive comment it is simply a word of advise.
Guest of honor chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Update. The. Story. Now. It's a really good story. So... Update. The. Story. Now.
Bibbledoo chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
I don't get the if we update thing. What do you mean?
Bibbledoo chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Most likely Robin.
Bibbledoo chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Poor Daniel
Bibbledoo chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Poor Daniel. wait. If Jazz died in the car accident, What was that about her being in college?
kelmel-12132 chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
Update already your stories are awsome
And if you update soon I'm sure reviews will blossom
shadowflaymenyght chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
please pleaes write more it is so good i love how you have a real person protecting Danny fenton
Echo the Slowpoke chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
gah, how dare you make this chapie short XD and I guess, one of the Titans either robin or Raven. maybe Slade, maybe Vlad, maybe one of Danny's enemies. who knows besides u, but update soon