Reviews for Youkaigakure
Anime100 chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
Oh wow a different Naruto fic; amazing. Please update soon
WhiteFangDarkClaw chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Please update its an awesome story
Guest chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
I just thought of something for the Land of Waves arc, if you're going to do it.
In Chapter 3, when Kushina was talking to Mikoto and Sasuke, she mentioned that vampires won't be sedated by water if wolfsbane is added to it.
So, to make sure Sasuke doesn't drown or something, he could carry wolfsbane with him. Or maybe Mikoto could make some kind of lotion for him.
Sunscreen would probably be a good idea, too...
deathgeonous chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
Really neat fic here. I haven't read anything by you in quite some time, and I decided to remedy that. I was at first going to reread your Akane fics, but a few of your others caught my eye and demanded to be read first. Since I'm really sick at the moment, I have a lot of time to reread them all, so... Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Angels will bleed from pain chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
Yes yes!
AmandaSingh0 chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
please update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Whoa. Fugaku is not only a told prick, but his sense of humor is absolutely horrid.
Netritias chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
this is a good story keep up the good work, though i really hope you get more creative with pairings than naruhina it's completely over done and frankly completely dull as well even when well written, so i implore you on my knees! don't make that the pairing!
Mystic 6 tailed Naruto chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Fugaku...Must...Die! *Growling ferally*
KingKage73 chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
your the hokage kushina
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
Okay, this is definetely a very good story that you have set up with a strong Naru/Ino/Saku/Hina set up, especially given that Naruto falls under CRA and, well, they are demons so I would assume it could be in their nature. I can't wait for an update so please do one soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
If you start consider pairings I recommend naruto/sakura sasuke /kaede or naruto/yukumo
TheHokageNaruto chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
Please update this story quicker. I like it. Good chapter and update soon.
DialACow chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
I like your variation on the genin test. Very creative and original. I also your the scene between Danzo and 'Mito'. Though I would have to re-read previous chapters for your characterization of Danzo, I find it interesting you have Danzo trying to get ROOT formally reactivated, with official sanction. Of course, it remains to be seen where you take this story.
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
Keep up your good work BP
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »