Reviews for Youkaigakure
deniswanheda chapter 14 . 5/6/2019
Wow genial historia, sólo un par de cosas que no entiendo

1 que paso realmente con kurama, porque al principio me dio la idea de que por así decirlo había reencarnado en kushina

2 pensé que kushina también estaría en el harén

Pdta realmente ver a haku en modo venganza despiadada, con el sello maldito y entrenado por orochimaru, es verdaderamente espeluznante
YeagerMeister31 chapter 8 . 5/6/2019
Well that was interesting and nice jutsu's why Tenten's bothering with excrement like Mizuki is beyond me.
SPark681 chapter 14 . 5/5/2019
Stupid Haku you'll just die once more oh well anyways keep up the great work!
YeagerMeister31 chapter 7 . 5/4/2019
Well that was different and Misuki should have just been killed as for Danzo he honestly thinks that Naruto can be convinced what a nieve has been like Naruto would ever betray his mum unless Danzo did something like kidnap someone I just hope he dies already.
kage88 chapter 14 . 5/4/2019
wow it has been a long time
YeagerMeister31 chapter 6 . 5/4/2019
Well this was interesting I can't wait for someone to kill Danzo's ass kisser he's just so annoying as for Danzo well we all know he's a has been joke, even if Kushina doesn't think he's up to no good she doesn't trust him and more than likely never will.

Can't wait for him and his Root Organisation to fall

Was that pink haired women who was badmouthing Kushina/Mito, Sakura's mum I wonder
YeagerMeister31 chapter 5 . 5/4/2019
Well that was interesting but I wonder if Kushina does suspect him or not and he's to dumb to notice.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 4 . 5/4/2019
Well, that was interesting so Sakura's there as is the Hyuga sisters, I hope the pairing NaruSaku.

So Fugaku stole the money and he's such an ass he needs to die, and as if they could kill Kushina she'd probably wipe them all out single-handedly
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 5/4/2019
Well, Danzo is a snake and I didn't expect the 40 that died to be Root lol, and now Fugaku's planning shit a bunch of wankers everyone of them.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 5/4/2019
Well that was interesting I wonder who it is who stole 10% of the money and spread the truth about Naruto, still think it's Danzo
biginferno chapter 14 . 5/4/2019
I would say go with 2 girls and I suggest either Ino and Tayuya or Ino and Temari,
Thebestoftherest chapter 14 . 5/4/2019
Sakura mom is dead, Poor Haku
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 5/4/2019
Well this was quite a suprise not to mention interesting I hope Sasgay looks like a cockroach so people can step on him lol, I wonder what Sakura gained.
Jostanos chapter 14 . 5/4/2019
Be careful what you wish for, Mebuki, for you may just receive it, but _not in the way_ that you, and like minded individuals, would have liked.
Leaf Ranger chapter 14 . 5/3/2019
Oh Haku, you dumb idiot. *sighs* still, quite an excellent chapter, from a fnafic I think hasn't bene updated in some time. Maybe? Don't remember. x.x

So that's nice.

Keep up the excellent work!
281 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »