Reviews for Tag, You're It
Loreto W chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Awwwwwww I loved it! It was so lovely! Utterly adorable! Aww I really liked it this story! I must admit the character were a little OOC but still I greatly enjoyed it :) it was amazing! Thank you a lot for this wonderful story. It was cute to see Grimm and Ichi living together! :) Thanksssss
Lenighma chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Y'know, that actually wasn't too bad. It's so hard for me to write a SIMPLE GrimmIchi because of the fact that he's a Hollow and everything...I should take fics like this as examples. Uber uke!Ichigo is hard on my eyes, but I just LOVE a good yaoi, doesn't matter how the pairing goes.

Grimmjow at a BAKERY! That's...THAT'S a sight! I really liked this!
shortslover911 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
D'awww, this was so cute, and very enjoyable! (One of the best GrimIchi fanfics I've read so far, another one being the prequel to this one. )

I have to say I laughed out loud at several points of this story- especially when Grimmjow said, "Look, lady, I'm not a hooker."

Anyway, I just wanted to say I loved this fanfic very much! Very well written, and it flows very nicely. :D
gollumsfriend chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I've enjoyed your two GrimmxIchi stories, they're really well written and entertaining!

This one was particularly cute and I hope you write more of them in the future! (PS...glad to see the lemon scenes a bit more descriptive in this one!)
Alecksaurus Rex chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
xD Loved itttt! The ending was so sweet and perfect. Buut, I'd like to point out that Ichigo is closer to a redhead than a blonde. Just saying. Other than that, it was perfect. :))
OfeliaWolf chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
this one was great

I LOVE IT!

hey what do the others think of their relationship?
dArkAnge04 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
AAAH this is so cute! Grimmjow is just such a delicious sex fiend :)

You definitely have a knack for GrimmIchi!
thesleepless chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
it was a cute story :)

grimm acted really sweet :) i like it more than the sadistic psycho that he was in the first story.

keep on the good work :) and make some ichigrimm too :P