Reviews for Kid in Denial
BlacknWhiteBubbles chapter 5 . 5/12/2015
Love superboy actions and lines ;)
BlacknWhiteBubbles chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
Poor superman,wonder how Lois have a kid?
BlacknWhiteBubbles chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
Lol I thought that robin thinks what happened.
BlacknWhiteBubbles chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
Lol batman
BlacknWhiteBubbles chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Lol robin
BlacknWhiteBubbles chapter 11 . 5/12/2015
Poor Roy :)
BlacknWhiteBubbles chapter 10 . 5/12/2015
A little corny but glad they made up
BlacknWhiteBubbles chapter 9 . 5/12/2015
Hope they make up soon :)
BlacknWhiteBubbles chapter 7 . 5/12/2015
Hope kid flash stops being this.
BlacknWhiteBubbles chapter 6 . 5/12/2015
Poor Megan and aqua lad ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/12/2014
i think you should continue it was a good story and i think it should take place after they've been going out and lets see them get a lil more into it with sex and stuff
Luis G chapter 11 . 5/22/2014
I am totally annoyed! Lol. I was really looking forward to the ending :( . Please continue this! Because I am so not whelmed. Also, I would suggest that you make a super-bird (Superboy and robin) fanfic, and also a roy-flash fanfic. I have a myriad of ideas too. Thanks for the read, it was amazing!
If interested in my ideas, contact me:
Thanks again, it was pretty overwhelming. ;)
Luis G chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
Wow! Author truly is amazing! The way the characters are interpreted, the direction of the story, the genius of the events! Love this. On ch. 10. Last chap next! :(
Luis G chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Really loving this. So good that as I read, I get depressed just thinking that I will see the ending soon. Lol
Luis G chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Once again, the turn of events is mesmerizing! I've been caught in this web of YJ thrills! My only suggestion is that you give a name to a subheading instead of "-x-". Nonetheless I still love this fan fiction either way! (I didn't leave my name in last 2 posts I think, but they were me)
P.S. I've got some amazing ideas for YJ fabric, hear me out? And can't wait to read rest!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »