Reviews for Heart of the House of Mouse
Emmazippy577 chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
Aurora chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
No great ending! Sound just like a House of Mouse plot for an episode.
pnfpixie chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
lol nice! Pete will know better now! Hopefully...
pnfpixie chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Why yes, I do love puns :)
KaylaMicael chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
I LOVE this story! So cute and fun and completely dead on with the characters! It could easily be an actual episode! Well done!
Flintphone chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
Cute and just like the show.

Squad Unit 19 chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
A cheesy ending? Heck no, that ending couldn't have been more perfect! :D Oh, my gosh, I loved this story soo much! It was fantastic, cute, sweet, romantic, funny, superb! This. Is. Wonderful! Loove it! XD You did an extraordinary job. ;D

Please keep it up! I can't wait to see the stories you'll do next! XD

Squad Unit 19.
Mighty Agamemnon chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
Hahaha! This chapter was cute! It did bring back memories of the House of Mouse episodes! I'm glad that Minnie managed to get free! Hahaha! The battery bit was funny! And looks like Mickey, Donald and the gang are ready to kick Pete's butt! Keep it up! This is great stuff!
Mighty Agamemnon chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
I liked Chapter 6 and the bit between Pete and Mickey! I can't get over how much I like Pete! Can't wait to read the end! :)
Mighty Agamemnon chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
Cute little fic! I especially like the joke about Minnie always being kidnapped in the 1930s! LOL! How true! Also, I resented a bit that Donald was afraid of Pete here since he's not afraid of him in the House of Mouse, even calling him a fatso to his face and telling him to scram! But so far, so good! You might wanna try to make the chapters a bit longer though! Please continue!
nopegonefromhere chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
Hmm, I sense the story ending soon. I wonder what's going to happen next? Another good chapter, keep up the good work!
nopegonefromhere chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
Sweet, two chapters updated this must be my lucky day. The development's going pretty well, and for your first fic even it's going smoothly and neatly. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see more!
Squad Unit 19 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Oh, man, this is great! I just found this fic and already I'm totally hooked! Please, I beg you, continue! :D This is soo good! I'm lovin' this! XD Please keep it up!

Oh, and congrats on your first fic, too. Welcome to FFN. ;)

Squad Unit 19.
nopegonefromhere chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Hey this is pretty good. I really like the storyline to this, it's unique and well written. The only thing I see a problem is that the chapters aren't really that long. Maybe if you extended them a bit more? Anyways I enjoy this fic and it's going into my faves. Hope to see chapter three up soon.