Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elder Sect
carisa.bruderer chapter 6 . 3/2
Ha ha awesome!
Soki711 chapter 6 . 2/28
Fantastic story and I hope you have a chance to do more crossovers as you are a fantastic author.
Deathmvp chapter 6 . 2/19
This was funny as hell.
Raven chapter 6 . 2/17
Although I was never a Bewitched fan, I have read this story several times because it is so well done and always makes me laugh. I usually prefer stories that are complete, but I am disappointed that this one is finished because I enjoyed it so much - I want more.

How about a Harry Potter/Twilight crossover? You write the crossovers so well, I'd like to see what you come up with, and there is a surprising lack of good ones out there.
Diddleymaz chapter 6 . 2/15
This was fun
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 2/12
Looking at Voldy's response to Harry and Maurice, I can only conclude that he must have some sort of learning disability. Or perhaps he is just a fool. Either way, it looks as though he is setting himself up for a world of hurt. Perhaps Endora should deal with him next time. He must have mistaken Maurice's debonair good manners and laid-back temperament for patience. He could NEVER make that mistake with Endora. She is frequently rude, rarely patient (except with her grandchildren), does not suffer fools. Voldy won't know what hit him.
juan chapter 6 . 1/31
good thing all my stories will have romance unlike others who hates marriage or love maybe they were born bastards who hate romance
mamamittens chapter 6 . 1/24
Thank you for the most cracky-plot I have ever witnessed. Seriously, I enjoyed every moment of it. My only sorrow comes from the fact that this ended. If you ever need to rename it I was think something along the lines of "Harry Potter, You Little Shit" or possibly(if that seems offensive) "Harry Potter Aint Got Time For That". I will never find this not funny. (I also wish that the characters could of had growth but for that to happen Harry would have needed to actually be there, which clearly wasn't going to occur. To be fair, you did focus on the main subject: Elder Sect. Harry Potter. The-Boy-Who-Aint-Got-Time-For-That-Or-Their-Bullshit-Either).
sissy2757 chapter 5 . 1/5
"He would schedule a nervous breakdown later, when there was no one to witness his reaction." Best line ever.
As the eldest of eight children, with 21 nieces and nephews, 7 great nieces and nephews and one great-great nephew who all were at my house for Christmas. This was what I felt the whole time.
here chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
Fun...I wish more was there
BarbedCaress chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
Very funny! Completely enjoyable.
LOVE Tabitha!
:D
Well Done!
kdakmmt chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
Do you think Sam and Serena ever switched places, if so did their partner notice? lol Love the story, I wonder if they just restarted the tourny afterwards pretending that Harry Stephens ever came out of the cup...
XX chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
I wouldn't mind a follow-up a few years down the line. I wouldn't know what it would be about, but seeing the Potter cast interact with this kind of Harry was amusing.

Another idea would be to do your own take on a Potter/Adams Family. You have the skills to make it work.

Or a version of 21 Jump Street, in which Harry and someone else (pureblood Ron would be funny) have to infiltrate a normal high school in order to find who is selling magical stimulants to muggles.
Gleas chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
LOL penalty is new brooms? perfect :P
rowenasheir chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
had a real good laugh. I loved AD goobsmacked look.
1,406 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »