Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elder Sect
SeparatriX chapter 3 . 10/11
Just a quick thought here. First of all, this story is amazing. Harry is funny, cocky..just so great. Calling Draco a dick..perfect! However, I am pretty sure that earlier in the story Augusta Longbottom was killed by Death Eaters after burning off Bella's arm and killing Barty Junior. Yet in this chapter she gave Neville the Rememberall. :)
SeparatriX chapter 2 . 10/11
Oh my! This is spectacular. I am left wondering if Mrs. Kravitz has some sort of latent magic that allows her to see magical things that non-magical people are not supposed to see. Hmm.

Really liked the appearance of Sirius and Remus here, and how well they were accepted into the Stevens fold. And I had totally forgotten about Serena. I can see her and Sirius caused all sorts of mayhem together.
SeparatriX chapter 1 . 10/11
I just discovered this story today. I must say, making Clara be Rowena Ravenclaw, and Harry her descendant is a stroke of genius, and I am so looking forward to reading the rest of this.
dragon606 chapter 6 . 10/10
LOL! Best crossover ever!
Ryszarius chapter 6 . 10/10
Oh man that was another nice little read through. Nicely written.
Jim Red Hawk chapter 6 . 9/16
The only thing wrong with it is it's too short. I really like long stories.

plumbknot57 chapter 6 . 9/13
Very fun Thanks
Purple Myst chapter 6 . 9/4
OMG I laughed till I cried and then laughed again... I LOVED IT... Singing Marks, Fourteen year old Tom Riddle and a girl scout cookie selling dress wearing Malfoy was the best of them all... I love your imagination...
dogbertcarroll chapter 6 . 8/26
Good ending, surprised he never visited his friends there since it's so easy for him tho'.
Quote: The not caring really annoys your mother, and believe me, no evil British wizard could possibly be more scary than Endora.

I absolutely LOVE this line.
Best. Line. Ever!
Bronze chapter 6 . 8/14
Well, you've just proven how stupid Dumb-as-a-Door is. As well as how lazy. Either that or how moronic the British, French and Bullgarian wizarding societies are. I mean nothing more then an age line to prevent any underage witch or wizard putting their name into the cup? That goes to show you just how far those societies have fallen. The muggle born must have their collective logic and inventiveness removed upon entering those three magical societies. How else do you explain no one tossing their name in tied around a rock with conjured string or something similar being done? Thus Dumb-as-a-Door wanted Harry's name to come out of the cup in cannon. Wonderful story. I enjoyed every chapter. Thanks.
Bronze chapter 5 . 8/14
You just had to drag the Mickey Mouse Club into this, didn't you? Though I must admit this whole song and routine you've got going with the Death Eaters is making me damn near fall out of my chair laughing. This has got to be one of the funnier ones I've read. It's absolutely great! Thanks for writing and posting it.
Bronze chapter 4 . 8/14
Well, it looks like some of that Malfoy gold will finally be going for a truly good cause. Now if ALL the supposed Imperiused Death Eater were to breakout in song and dance in Diagon Alley, would the ministry cover it up or lock them all up in St. Mungo's?
Bronze chapter 3 . 8/14
Just why does everyone think Tommy-boy is such a genius? He's just been shown the powers of the Elder Sect and it didn't make a dent in his stupidity level. Maybe Harry and /or Maurice or both should've gifted Tommy-boy with super common sense.
Bronze chapter 2 . 8/14
Please don't marry Serena to Sirius. She's already an extremely sneaky witch. She would most likely make Sirius more of a prankster then he already is. As for Remus, maybe have him checked out by Dr. Bombay to see if he can get a cure for being a Werewolf. Or something that'd give him control when transformed.
1,494 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »