Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elder Sect
Simianpower chapter 6 . 7/18
This was fun. I didn't necessarily expect it to be based on the premise, but it was a cute story. 8/10
MTFrye chapter 6 . 6/24
I don't know what I read, but it's pretty damn funny. it was beautiful .
delia cerrano chapter 6 . 6/21
Loved all the chapters! The idea of the Elder Sect was great and sooo much fun. I really enjoyed Harry & Family putting the wizards in their places so casually with their style of super grand magic.
wulfen1981 chapter 6 . 6/15
I need more of this. It made me laugh good and hard
adafrog chapter 6 . 5/14
Loved it!
Goose chapter 4 . 5/6
I have a question. If I overlooked your reasoning for this, then I apologize. Harry is a descendant from the elders on his father's side correct? Also, Tabitha and Adam having the same powers would lead one to assume it's hereditary, correct? That being the case...how did James lose to Voldemort if he is of Clara's bloodline?
Goose chapter 1 . 5/6
It's not hard to not make Dumbledore how you usually write him. Just write him how he was in the books(manipulative, but had to make the hard choices), and not according to silly cliches.
desireejones99 chapter 6 . 5/5
Very entertaining, an excellent humourous Crossover
Camilo The Great chapter 6 . 4/25
Why must all the good fic end? It is to weep
Camilo The Great chapter 1 . 4/24
... I thought it was going to be stupid, so i had it on the 'to read' list for ages. And I finally got around to reading it. Then I realized it was based on the original show, and took heart. 'Tis brilliant
deadsnakebiting chapter 1 . 4/7
Hi, I read you story about the Elder Sect. It was corny but I loved it! Great job, keep up the wonderful work! John
Ilysia11 chapter 6 . 4/3
I LOVE THIS!
torlan2003 chapter 6 . 3/28
Funny Funny Story! I enjoyed it very much. It was a great change from the dark/grey/abused Harry stories. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
maipigen chapter 6 . 3/28
finally got around to reading the last chapters of this and my love for your writing has reignited :) I even watched a few episodes of Bewitched to grasp who the heck the elder sect was all about - have a great easter etc and please return asap with more whackadoodle stories ;)
katmom chapter 6 . 3/24
Thanks for sharing. This was fun, charming, and moments were laugh out loud hilarious.

Kathie