Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elder Sect
Ebenbild chapter 6 . 5/16
xDDD and Harry clearly doesn't need the wizarding world to be happy xDDD and thanks to him they have a Dark Lord to imprison - even if it's a teenage Dark Lord with teenage hormones xDDD
Ebenbild
tricorvus chapter 6 . 4/16
That was wicked righteous. Shame there was no basilisk, but 'leave 'em wanting more'.
ROCK ON!
Avalonemyst chapter 6 . 3/22
Fun fun fun!
carisa.bruderer chapter 6 . 3/2
Ha ha awesome!
Soki711 chapter 6 . 2/28
Fantastic story and I hope you have a chance to do more crossovers as you are a fantastic author.
Deathmvp chapter 6 . 2/19
This was funny as hell.
Raven chapter 6 . 2/17
Although I was never a Bewitched fan, I have read this story several times because it is so well done and always makes me laugh. I usually prefer stories that are complete, but I am disappointed that this one is finished because I enjoyed it so much - I want more.

How about a Harry Potter/Twilight crossover? You write the crossovers so well, I'd like to see what you come up with, and there is a surprising lack of good ones out there.
Diddleymaz chapter 6 . 2/15
This was fun
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 2/12
Looking at Voldy's response to Harry and Maurice, I can only conclude that he must have some sort of learning disability. Or perhaps he is just a fool. Either way, it looks as though he is setting himself up for a world of hurt. Perhaps Endora should deal with him next time. He must have mistaken Maurice's debonair good manners and laid-back temperament for patience. He could NEVER make that mistake with Endora. She is frequently rude, rarely patient (except with her grandchildren), does not suffer fools. Voldy won't know what hit him.
juan chapter 6 . 1/31
good thing all my stories will have romance unlike others who hates marriage or love maybe they were born bastards who hate romance
mamamittens chapter 6 . 1/24
Thank you for the most cracky-plot I have ever witnessed. Seriously, I enjoyed every moment of it. My only sorrow comes from the fact that this ended. If you ever need to rename it I was think something along the lines of "Harry Potter, You Little Shit" or possibly(if that seems offensive) "Harry Potter Aint Got Time For That". I will never find this not funny. (I also wish that the characters could of had growth but for that to happen Harry would have needed to actually be there, which clearly wasn't going to occur. To be fair, you did focus on the main subject: Elder Sect. Harry Potter. The-Boy-Who-Aint-Got-Time-For-That-Or-Their-Bullshit-Either).
sissy2757 chapter 5 . 1/5
"He would schedule a nervous breakdown later, when there was no one to witness his reaction." Best line ever.
As the eldest of eight children, with 21 nieces and nephews, 7 great nieces and nephews and one great-great nephew who all were at my house for Christmas. This was what I felt the whole time.
here chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
Fun...I wish more was there
BarbedCaress chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
Very funny! Completely enjoyable.
LOVE Tabitha!
:D
Well Done!
kdakmmt chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
Do you think Sam and Serena ever switched places, if so did their partner notice? lol Love the story, I wonder if they just restarted the tourny afterwards pretending that Harry Stephens ever came out of the cup...
1,409 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »