Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elder Sect
Damn I loved this story
It had me honestly wishing it was longer
But at least we got something rather
Than nothing
So thank you for making
kyoshi7111 chapter 6 . 2/16
That was the most fascinating story. It was in the top 10.
Lisa Cooper chapter 6 . 1/16
Really funny story. Thanks so much for the laughs. It has been really in 2020, and the laughs temporarily take the edge off.
StormyFireDragon chapter 6 . 12/28/2020
You changed the spelling of his last name to an incorrect one. Good story though
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2020
You changed it from Stevens to Stephens in te last chapter.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 6 . 12/23/2020
The reimagined Dark Mark was simply amazing. I did feel bad for the rest of the first year Snakes being left behind with Dick Malloy. This would be a difficult crossover for a serious story when Samantha’s family is godlike compared to HP Wizardkind. However, in the same way that Bewitched was a sitcom, this worked great for a humor crossover fic.
Thank you for an extremely enjoyable read.
YaoiHellian chapter 6 . 11/18/2020
This was hilarious, I thank you so much for putting this out into the world.
Sourai-ken chapter 4 . 11/13/2020
Brilliant! Though I haven't watched/read Bewitched and must say there's a bit of Mary Sue/Gary Stu in their abilities compared to the typical wizardry of HP lore, I must also say that many characters and their complacency within the system need to be taken down several pegs. Which you do marvelously. Also, actually giving Dumbledore common sense was a surprising take because so many powerful!Harry fics write Dumbles as insane, supremely misguided etc. and fail to consider that canon Dumbledore, while rather naive and foolish, was no idiot and a powerhouse in his own regard. At the very least, you've touched on the basics of his canon character. But I think you've done more than that, so again: bravo! A job well done; even for someone who only knows one of the two fandoms involved here, it was a great read. Looking forward to more!
jmw03u chapter 6 . 11/5/2020
Such a cute story! The Bewitched powers are kind of ridiculously strong, aren't they? LOL. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/29/2020
I love this thank you so much!
LAB1 chapter 6 . 10/29/2020
This story was laugh out loud funny. One of the very few stories I might need to pass on to family to enjoy!
FANF1CTION4EVER chapter 6 . 9/30/2020
this story is hilarious
mekareami chapter 6 . 9/21/2020
i thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. much love for bewitchedthanks for writing
Duchess67 chapter 6 . 9/15/2020