Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elder Sect
Mr. Chaos chapter 6 . 9/3
So I just got done rereading this fic and still find it a hoot and a great read.

I do have a suggestion for a final chapter. I think it would be fun if you did a Chapter 7 that takes place many years in the future where Harry decides to have a School Reunion to catch up with everyone. It would let us see how Harry ended up (I personally think he'd be a mix of Darrin and Arthur's best traits... the humor of the Warlock but the groundedness of his father), see where some of the students ended up (Hermione ended up fighting for troll rights and her and Trudy live together like Lavern and Shirley... complete with Trudy wearing a shirt with a letter T on it), and of course give us a chance to see Harry play around with Puss... I mean Draco... again.

That said, I do have a final suggestion for a crossover. You've done Bewitched, you've done the Munsters, the Addam's Family might be too on the nose... but what about I Dream of Jeanie? Major Nelson and Jeanie adopt him (or maybe reveal that Harry is related to them? Perhaps Major Nelson is a cousin to Vernon Dursley?) and we see a Harry using wish-magic.
digbygreen chapter 1 . 8/31
One of my absolute favorite stories. I have t stop and read it whenever I find it.
bkerrmom1 chapter 6 . 8/25
I am really sorry this had to end. I haven't laughed so hard in quite a while from a fictional story.
bkerrmom1 chapter 5 . 8/25
OMG OMG OMG I visualized Alan Rickman dressed as Elvira dancing the tango with wormtail. Absolutely hilarious chapter!
langeline chapter 6 . 7/20
is this complete? well I have adhd and harry sounds like me in this story..
langeline chapter 3 . 7/20
Love how your characterised Darrin. Thank you for this cross-over. It's the only cross-over fan-fic I've liked. Usually I'm more a purist but you got me!
smiles2go chapter 6 . 7/3
This cracked me up! love the girl scout cookie thing!
Saissa chapter 6 . 6/28
That was hilarious! Thank you so much for the giggles!
Saissa chapter 5 . 6/28
That singing session in front of Voldemort was hilarious!

I am going to be so sad when I get to the end of this story!

This entire fic has been hilarious!
Saissa chapter 4 . 6/28
Sitcom? oh yes - you are writing a GREAT sitcom!

I cannot stop giggling!
Saissa chapter 3 . 6/28
Tweety bird ass?

Now THAT was hilarious!

And I LOVED watching those Tweety Bird Cartoons!
Saissa chapter 2 . 6/27
This chapter was good! I was giggling a lot - Sirius is so funny!
Saissa chapter 1 . 6/27
I loved Bewitched - at least the reruns I watched in the 1980s!

Love what I have read so far!
Iggychuck chapter 6 . 6/17
amazing story. Pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls
S
Pls continue
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 4 . 6/4
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

""I love you, You love me, We are friends like friends should be, With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, Won't you say you love me too?""

Even now, I still have trouble believing that's supposed to be a kids show.
1,427 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »