Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elder Sect
langeline chapter 6 . 7/20
is this complete? well I have adhd and harry sounds like me in this story..
langeline chapter 3 . 7/20
Love how your characterised Darrin. Thank you for this cross-over. It's the only cross-over fan-fic I've liked. Usually I'm more a purist but you got me!
smiles2go chapter 6 . 7/3
This cracked me up! love the girl scout cookie thing!
Saissa chapter 6 . 6/28
That was hilarious! Thank you so much for the giggles!
Saissa chapter 5 . 6/28
That singing session in front of Voldemort was hilarious!

I am going to be so sad when I get to the end of this story!

This entire fic has been hilarious!
Saissa chapter 4 . 6/28
Sitcom? oh yes - you are writing a GREAT sitcom!

I cannot stop giggling!
Saissa chapter 3 . 6/28
Tweety bird ass?

Now THAT was hilarious!

And I LOVED watching those Tweety Bird Cartoons!
Saissa chapter 2 . 6/27
This chapter was good! I was giggling a lot - Sirius is so funny!
Saissa chapter 1 . 6/27
I loved Bewitched - at least the reruns I watched in the 1980s!

Love what I have read so far!
Iggychuck chapter 6 . 6/17
amazing story. Pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls
S
Pls continue
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 4 . 6/4
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

""I love you, You love me, We are friends like friends should be, With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, Won't you say you love me too?""

Even now, I still have trouble believing that's supposed to be a kids show.
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 6/3
Good story, except for one little detail. A Mudblood is someone who has NO magical parentage...a Muggleborn. A Halfblood has one magical parent or one magical and one Muggleborn. Harry is not a Mudblood.
My-name-is-a-drug-legit chapter 6 . 6/2
Hi, I would like to say that I have enjoyed your writing style. It is detailed but not annoyingly so and yet it is enjoyable in its simplicity. I was a little weirded out by the sudden change from 'Stevens' to 'Stephens' but otherwise it was an enjoyable experience.

I enjoyed, especially, the no nonsense attitudes and the philisophical side to the usual 'all powerful!Harry' genre. The concept of necessary limitations, even those self-induced, was an excellent brain stimulater.
Pierce chapter 6 . 5/29
This the best story I have ever read,I hope you finish it,may 23, 2015
Ebenbild chapter 6 . 5/16
xDDD and Harry clearly doesn't need the wizarding world to be happy xDDD and thanks to him they have a Dark Lord to imprison - even if it's a teenage Dark Lord with teenage hormones xDDD
Ebenbild