Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elder Sect
rowenasheir chapter 3 . 12/26/2016
Voldy is stupid, isn't he? I was recommended a story by Bobmin (a post from a while ago - May he (w)rite in peace) And liking it found more of this Crossover genre. I haven't laughed so much as when reading your and Alyx's work. thank you for humor in a difficult world.
Vampireking40 chapter 6 . 12/13/2016
This story was hilarious. It was short, but still very funny. Loved the singing dark mark.
Fairywm chapter 6 . 11/29/2016
I still love this story. Thanks for feeding my addiction.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/19/2016
Ok, Bewitched was one of my favorite shows when I was growing up. As I read this I pictured all of the characters, you did a great job with writing them. Would have loved a little more of a definitive ending to this story though.
TheatricalBarrister chapter 6 . 10/24/2016
There were some genuinely funny moments in this. I felt the last chapter was a little less so, as Harry seemed to not hold back at all, making it stupidly easy. Still, it was a very enjoyable and entertaining story.
SeparatriX chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
Just a quick thought here. First of all, this story is amazing. Harry is funny, cocky..just so great. Calling Draco a dick..perfect! However, I am pretty sure that earlier in the story Augusta Longbottom was killed by Death Eaters after burning off Bella's arm and killing Barty Junior. Yet in this chapter she gave Neville the Rememberall. :)
SeparatriX chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
Oh my! This is spectacular. I am left wondering if Mrs. Kravitz has some sort of latent magic that allows her to see magical things that non-magical people are not supposed to see. Hmm.

Really liked the appearance of Sirius and Remus here, and how well they were accepted into the Stevens fold. And I had totally forgotten about Serena. I can see her and Sirius caused all sorts of mayhem together.
SeparatriX chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
I just discovered this story today. I must say, making Clara be Rowena Ravenclaw, and Harry her descendant is a stroke of genius, and I am so looking forward to reading the rest of this.
dragon606 chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
LOL! Best crossover ever!
Ryszarius chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
Oh man that was another nice little read through. Nicely written.
Jim Red Hawk chapter 6 . 9/16/2016
The only thing wrong with it is it's too short. I really like long stories.

JimS
plumbknot57 chapter 6 . 9/13/2016
Very fun Thanks
Purple Myst chapter 6 . 9/4/2016
OMG I laughed till I cried and then laughed again... I LOVED IT... Singing Marks, Fourteen year old Tom Riddle and a girl scout cookie selling dress wearing Malfoy was the best of them all... I love your imagination...
dogbertcarroll chapter 6 . 8/26/2016
Good ending, surprised he never visited his friends there since it's so easy for him tho'.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
Quote: The not caring really annoys your mother, and believe me, no evil British wizard could possibly be more scary than Endora.

I absolutely LOVE this line.
Best. Line. Ever!