Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elder Sect
This was wonderful
Raytu17 chapter 6 . 11/7
Hilarious !
Sleepygirl68 chapter 6 . 11/2
Just read your story for the second time and found out that I didn't bad! LOL!
I found this story just as entertaining as the first time I read it.
I have been enjoying reading your stories and look forward to reading more.
Thanks for writing and sharing your stories with us.
This is the crossover I never knew I wanted. It is just perfect. I really love it.
newbiepeanut chapter 6 . 10/20
This was so amazing. I loved the show bewitched in reruns. And Harry was so funny. Thanks for writing this.
roni2010 chapter 6 . 10/13
i had a blast with the story, especially when the dead eaters were singing at the prison, in the earlier chapie!
Selande chapter 6 . 10/8
Very enjoyable and highly amusing story! Great job!
liz.onia chapter 6 . 9/5
Read this this evening and absolutely loved it, I laughed so hard in multiple chapters! Definitely adding it to my favorites so I can read it again. Thanks for the excellent read!
Mr. Chaos chapter 6 . 9/3
So I just got done rereading this fic and still find it a hoot and a great read.

I do have a suggestion for a final chapter. I think it would be fun if you did a Chapter 7 that takes place many years in the future where Harry decides to have a School Reunion to catch up with everyone. It would let us see how Harry ended up (I personally think he'd be a mix of Darrin and Arthur's best traits... the humor of the Warlock but the groundedness of his father), see where some of the students ended up (Hermione ended up fighting for troll rights and her and Trudy live together like Lavern and Shirley... complete with Trudy wearing a shirt with a letter T on it), and of course give us a chance to see Harry play around with Puss... I mean Draco... again.

That said, I do have a final suggestion for a crossover. You've done Bewitched, you've done the Munsters, the Addam's Family might be too on the nose... but what about I Dream of Jeanie? Major Nelson and Jeanie adopt him (or maybe reveal that Harry is related to them? Perhaps Major Nelson is a cousin to Vernon Dursley?) and we see a Harry using wish-magic.
digbygreen chapter 1 . 8/31
One of my absolute favorite stories. I have t stop and read it whenever I find it.
bkerrmom1 chapter 6 . 8/25
I am really sorry this had to end. I haven't laughed so hard in quite a while from a fictional story.
bkerrmom1 chapter 5 . 8/25
OMG OMG OMG I visualized Alan Rickman dressed as Elvira dancing the tango with wormtail. Absolutely hilarious chapter!
langeline chapter 6 . 7/20
is this complete? well I have adhd and harry sounds like me in this story..
langeline chapter 3 . 7/20
Love how your characterised Darrin. Thank you for this cross-over. It's the only cross-over fan-fic I've liked. Usually I'm more a purist but you got me!
smiles2go chapter 6 . 7/3
This cracked me up! love the girl scout cookie thing!
1,435 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »