Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elder Sect
Minerva’s comment on the troll’s dress was good humor.
moodysavage chapter 6 . 4/21
I loved this! Laughed over a lot of it
s
Majerus chapter 6 . 3/22
This was fantastic, very entertaining with a lot of call-backs to that old series. Thanks for the story!
Majerus chapter 5 . 3/22
While not as laugh-filled of a chapter, it was an excellent transition to more dramatic content. That said, it was still very funny!
Majerus chapter 4 . 3/22
I worried my mom I was laughing so hard...
Thank You Bob and Keith!
Seriously, that was some hilarious writing!
Thank You Bob!
setokayba2n chapter 6 . 3/24
Why the Goblet of fire? I could think a call to his Grandma and Harry could take care of whatever magical contract from the Goblet.

Also, too bad Harry did not meet Luna Lovegood, I could think she was also related to the elders, and I could imagine him surprised to find her 'cousin' or something
Majerus chapter 2 . 3/22
"
Gladys Kravitz stared in horror. ...
...
"Abner!"
"
Oh, Crap! LMAO! I hadn't thought of this in AGES!

I always thought Sam was pretty. Then they brought in "Serena", usually showing a lot of leg and acting flirty and I discovered that I was heterosexual LOL
Majerus chapter 1 . 3/22
Right off the bat, you've created an incredible character in Clara/Rowena and then made her connection with Godric something to admire.
Then you 'clarify' the end of the Founders in a way that is as plausible as anything from canon. Sad, but quite plausible.

"
Leslie Lewis was in the middle of convincing herself that nothing had happened and that everything she had experienced at the Stevens home was some sort of hallucination.
"
There are quite a few dryly humorous lines in this story, but this is one of my faves.

"
"When you ignore this family's demand that we leave them alone, and we both know that you will, please, for the sake of international cooperation, try and get them to kill you in a manner that doesn't leave a body that I will have to investigate. I'd really appreciate that."

Dumbledore sat and watched Murphy stride away before he opened the file folder. Now that Potter had been found, what was he going to do about it?
"
This, otoh, made me laugh out loud. Murphy really did peg old dumbles and his complete disconnect with reality.

I was impressed that dumbles actually refrained from something truly stupid. He probably thought he was being impressive by sending his 'bonded familiar', but Sam sure dispelled several ideas in her fun little chat with the immortal bird.

This does look fun, thanks!
Now Account chapter 6 . 2/28
Well, that was funny. I find it awesome how nonchalant the elders are about the rest of the world.
Loved it chapter 6 . 1/20
Pretty fun story.
stevem1 chapter 6 . 1/22
Funny story.
SJ Black chapter 6 . 1/18
Thank you for this. What an entertaining read! I loooooooooved this so much! My two favourites Bewitched and Harry Potter. I was sad when it ended as I was enjoying it so much. I am so glad I found this :)
1,669 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »