Reviews for Calm the Storm
thetruthhurts chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
I love this story, I really don But your updates are not frequent at all. Hurry up. I understand you have a lot on you plate, but you, made a promise. So keep it. Next time, don't start something your not going to finish. kpkaila4EVER is right. You have had long enough. Please try to update.
- TheTruthHurts
KPKaila4EVER chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Wow... That is a lot. Never knew. Though congrats on graduating! And hope u had fun in your lead role. I know your trying. Its just so hard to wait for good thing. Especially if it happens to be a really good story. :)
thebrightside1377 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
KPkaila4EVER Well... life has been crazy lately. Within these past eight months, I have had the honor and pleasure of being the lead female role in one my favorite musicals of all time, graduated from high school, auditioned for several colleges, worked a full-time summer job, started college, and am in the process of changing my major. So, needless to say, a lot has happened and is happening in my life:) I will try to update as frequently as possible, I promise. I appreciate everyone's support and kind words. :)

Thank you so much!
Happy Reading!
thebrightside
levi2000a1 chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Insecurities, fears and too close a living quarters. So far so good on following the orginial story.

Please continue.
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Great chapter
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Maybe in the ruins of her home Ron can salvage this.

CB73
KPKaila4EVER chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
YEAY! FINALLY! I am so happy, I've been running out of things to ... I wonder if Kim is looking through her demolished house or something.I have so... many questions, but I'll just ask one. What in the world took like 8 months for u to do or whatever? Just please update in less time than that, this time.
and as Kim would say...“please and thank you.”
JaingSkirata chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Good work. I like how it's going.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Good start for the story.
Not the typical where Kim does fall for another pretty boy.

Thanks
KPKaila4EVER chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Come on! Pick up the pace. Pretending to forget. Is NOT going to make everyone go away! Please, please, please continue.
kpkaila4eva chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Please fin. this story. I Love it,and I'm pretty sure you will do great. AND WILL RON FIND KIM!
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Great chapter!
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Reading chapter 2 now.
kpkaila4eva chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
KEEP THIS STORY GOING I love it soooooooo much!
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Fears and self-assurances are the enemy here.

Ron's fears over what his grades let happen (Kim at college away from him and the hotties, and Kim and her Kimness about those hotties.)

But does Ron know Kim better than she does?

That's the question?