Reviews for Kingdom Hearts One Shots
KHfan454 chapter 25 . 10/21/2013
"TWO WHOLE WEEKS!?" Amazing! I love it so much! More humor! Please!
KHfan454 chapter 19 . 10/21/2013
Oh my gawd. This is amazing. "I hate you so damn much." That was beautiful. I can not thank you enough for righting that one.
ZanderCross00 chapter 26 . 2/19/2013
At the end of this I couldn't stop laughing.
LightzMusic22 chapter 20 . 2/18/2013
this shows me; never watch two masters fight like He-Man xD
LightzMusic22 chapter 26 . 2/18/2013
ROFLLLLL
Halestorming chapter 26 . 2/18/2013
...I hate to say this, but I think you just have me an idea for a part of one of my stories... Sorry. ':/
AceTrainer9642 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Silly Sora.
Please keep FFX away from me. I will not hesitate to murder them.
LightzMusic22 chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
OMG LOLZ AM I THE ONLY OTHER ONE THAT CAN TELL THAT NAMINE REALLY, REALLY STINKS AT DRAWING?
LightzMusic22 chapter 25 . 1/29/2013
oh. my. god. ROFLFLLLLFLFLFLFLFLFLFLFL xD
Halestorming chapter 25 . 1/22/2013
...Well, Xehanort and Vanitas are gonna need to keep themselves busy for a while... Maybe they could play Monopoly... the long version. Nice chapter, anyhow. And, as far as Aqua's grounding them goes... Well, it just shows to go ya. Halestorming, to infinity and the kitchen!
Ragnarok Warrior chapter 23 . 12/28/2012
You definitely haven't lost your touch at comedy that's for sure.

I think I heard a joke that applies perfectly here. It's not talking to yourself that's a problem, it's when you start losing arguements to the voice in your head is when something's gone screwy. Double that when said voice can take control of your body and make you kick your own ass.
Sepha Fanfics chapter 24 . 12/28/2012
*shivers*
Halestorming chapter 23 . 12/28/2012
Well, if this is a return to comedy... Well done! I always wondered if Roxas and Sora fought inside his head... Speaking of which, would that mean Xion and Ven are in there somewhere? Boy, that could get confusing... And painful. Anywho, Halestorming - offline!
Sepha Fanfics chapter 22 . 12/9/2012
Was...?
Sepha Fanfics chapter 21 . 12/2/2012
*Begins sniffling and tearing up*
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »