Reviews for Control: The 100th Hunger Games
Rue-the-Ravencla chapter 10 . 4/7
One of the best Hunger Games stories I've ever read. It's amazing!
Carcrash87 chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Please finish its really good
Amehhh chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
"I'm going to die in a few days, but it's like I'm already gone." This line was such a poignant way to end the chapter! I loved it :)
Amehhh chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
So this is really, really good. Just so you know. :D
anon chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
A very interesting take on the Hunger Games, really shows how sadistic the Capitol is. Good stuff!
Mai Ascot chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
...this is heart breaking. Amazing. Fantastic. Horrific. You've managed to touch human nature at it's very core, and see the perspective of someone who is truly suicidal in the most painful of ways.
KiwiMerino chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
This is written beautifully. This story is the best I've seen on FanFiction, and it's my favorite story of all. Definitely.
Catie Greensman chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
Wow. All the different changes in perspective and plot twists really were unpredictable! The way she reacts to everything is so human and normal it ends up being so much better than a super hero winning :)
Catie Greensman chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
After I got here, I started reading and I think this is better than the first story I read if yours. The way you can encorporate just how sick and twisted this is... Perfect. I must say, you can actually see the truth and reality of the games through the characters
Catie Greensman chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Crap, cut off the review so I'll continue here-

You brought the sickness of the jabber jays to a whole new level, and added a different dimension to it all. Wonderfully horrific!
Beesy chapter 10 . 11/17/2011
This is a great story dear! I really enjoyed reading it, so thank you very much for sharing! :)
Wavegirl245 chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
I'm sorry, but I feel slightly... cheated by this ending. We never learn how Garnet died, it just felt like a coincidence. And I know you're a great writer, you've convinced me that, and I know you are far more capable.
Breaking the Fourth Wall chapter 10 . 8/30/2011
That was so cool! I really liked it, the idea of using disabled kids for the Hunger Games is genius. The part when she said the lovers, was that supposed to be Katniss and Peeta? Anyway I like how you made her live for herself. I would love to see her father and her sisters reactions. I think some parts of the story were a little confusing, but other than that this fic was flawless. I beg you to keep writing, you have amazing talent and it would be a waste if you stopped. Usually when I read a Hunger Games fic they completely ruin it but you didnt, you made it like the book and the way it's supposed to be. Ok sorry for the long review but I have to say this... I LOVE YOUR FIC!
SneverusSnapers chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
GREAT ENDING!

So sorry I'm 11 days late with this review, i honestly didn't see you'd updated until now!

Well, that truly was a wonderful story to read, I can tell you that perfectly honestly. It has definitely earnt its place in my community.

You've managed to make me cry, which has become easier and easier the more fanfiction I read, and I can successfully say you hit the hammer on the nail in every single point of the barbarricness of the hunger games, some of those which I missed completely myself in my struggle to do the sam. But i'll use this as an example and strive to match the beauty that has been sculpted here. Thank you again Sarah Kennedy, you've made a beautiful story.

~Snev