Reviews for A Helping Hand
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Puck is my favourite open minded bad ass sex shark!
seheronelves chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Finally finished it :P Amazing job :P
Narly03 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I really like your fanfiction, hope to read you again :)
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This is Puck's special brand of male bonding. :P Or maybe it's a lot of guys' way of bonding, I don't know. OoO! Hokay, let's move along here: I really love how you had Puck using his own area of expertise to help Kurt. And Kurt really did need the help. Their friendship is unusual, but really fitting in this case. Just really great.
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
It was nice that Puck just wanted to have Kurt be "one of the guys". Helpful Puck is always nice. :o)
Lady Constance Malfoy Hummel chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Cute very cute would love to see a companion piece on what was going on downstairs wilst this was going on upstairs
Kjoey12 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I love the way you made Kurt all embarrassed about everything and how he just wanted the romance, not the dirty stuff.

You did a really good job of staying in character for both of them.

And the story was hot. 3
nubianamy chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I had to read the reviews to make sure I hadn't already reviewed this story. ) It was great to read it again. You've got Puck down perfectly, and your Kurt is so very canon. Thank you! I look forward to reading your other stories.
EYESviolet chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Damn. That was somehow both funny, hot, and absolutely sweet at the same time. I do truly believe that if any guy in Glee were gay aside from Kurt, it'd have to be Puck. :D Sex shark indeed. :3

Fantastically written! (:

-E.v.
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
That was so amazing. Oh my God. SO AMAZING.
Akuro13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
some sex ed class Puck has going there;p

haha, really hot and hilarious fic! loved it.
EClairedeLoon chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Daaaw, loved it _

Smutty *and* sweet, just what I needed. Hrmm, now I'm kinda in the mood to write a little Puckurt slash m'self...
Lycoris B chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Oh my god, utterly hilarious and fantastic :D I lol'd a few times and had to hide the screen from my brother.
kyatariina chapter 1 . 6/5/2011